How many in-color trades do you have?

448 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know what you're talking about really, I've always had my 5 trades set on orange, and its not even a trade circle. I had it set on green for a long time, but some of them were /b/tards, VE members, etc. So that didn't work out too well.

But you just have to know how to convince newbies to trade with you. A little money goes a long way ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you mean that there are actualy people without in-color trades?

Sometimes it takes a little bit longer to sort all trades, but simple don't collect anything until everything is sorted. And trade circles definately help as well. :)

I would've had to wait 230 days to collect then. I message every single person in Orange whenever I lose a trade, and only about half the time does one of those people offer me a trade.

I'd like to be in an Orange trade guild, but not many people want in the Fast Food, Beer, and Construction with Fish/Uranium (uranium is native) fillers.

OP, that's 'cause ya don't know how to keep trades. Ya send 'em some dough along with the trade, and promise them some more if YOU cancenl the agreement... Also, be friendly. So, when time comes for them to cancel your trade, they'll remember your niceness and well, not cancel. that's how i've maintained my 3 non-pink trades for the last 2 months, being friendly.

I would've had to wait 230 days to collect then. I message every single person in Orange whenever I lose a trade, and only about half the time does one of those people offer me a trade.

I'd like to be in an Orange trade guild, but not many people want in the Fast Food, Beer, and Construction with Fish/Uranium (uranium is native) fillers.

Heh. At least you've got Uranium, you're better off than me (Furs blow). I still managed to get into a trade circle, though, but we need to look for a Sugar/Wheat trade since our guy is going inactive.

I don't really understand the rather low demand for uranium, it is a better filler than Gems if you're getting 20 nukes.

Edited by V The King