Declaration of Existence

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really understand why your trying this again. I can appreciate the whole learnt from your mistakes, but to learn from your mistakes generally takes a period of afterthought.

It seems to me, that you attempt to make an alliance, it doesn't work and the alliance disbands, then you make a new alliance with zero hesitation. The last time you attempted to make a new alliance I uttered much the same words, and stated my doubts about learning from your mistakes, and here I am again.

I'll be watching to see what happens this time around, I still doubt you've learnt anything.

I can't really understand why your trying this again. I can appreciate the whole learnt from your mistakes, but to learn from your mistakes generally takes a period of afterthought.

It seems to me, that you attempt to make an alliance, it doesn't work and the alliance disbands, then you make a new alliance with zero hesitation. The last time you attempted to make a new alliance I uttered much the same words, and stated my doubts about learning from your mistakes, and here I am again.

I'll be watching to see what happens this time around, I still doubt you've learnt anything.

Take it easy killer. Everyone deserves a chance to succeed... And another... and another... and another... and another... and, well you get it. :P

Good luck guys, hope this works out, I really do.

I think you're wrong. While you may have a history with him, and not like him, Incitatus is a good leader and a good friend, and I have confidence this alliance will succeed so long as he is a guiding hand in the alliance, regardless of what TheStig pulls, or attempts to pull.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of this, I have others plans. Just not sure what they are, yet.

Yea you do.

As for Stig..Good luck buddy.

You're

And no alliance I have been in has had such a solid starting base as this one does. That is why I am sure this one will be fine...to say the least.

I am Jack Diorno, and I am above grammar.

I speak from first hand experience with TheStig, I am no mere observer, the people of Shireland have suffered greatly as a result of his mistakes. No matter the quality of this alliance, a single weak link can break the entire chain.

Well I see a bunch of ex TOOLs plus my e-hubby. I know Stig has a bad past with alliances but he is not the only foundation of this alliance and that gives me hope for it. Especially with Gunny in it. :wub:

I wish you luck! Making a new alliance is hard, stigmas aside.

I think you're wrong. While you may have a history with him, and not like him, Incitatus is a good leader and a good friend, and I have confidence this alliance will succeed so long as he is a guiding hand in the alliance, regardless of what TheStig pulls, or attempts to pull.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of this, I have others plans. Just not sure what they are, yet.

And with that, the world comes to an untimely end, as Cheyenne and Starfox101's agreement causes it to split in two.

We'll make it work, don't worry your little head about that......

Well I see a bunch of ex TOOLs plus my e-hubby. I know Stig has a bad past with alliances but he is not the only foundation of this alliance and that gives me hope for it. Especially with Gunny in it. :wub:

I wish you luck! Making a new alliance is hard, stigmas aside.

How can we not do good with Mia wishing us luck? :wub:

This is gonna end well.

And by well I mean horribly bad.

Good luck, heaven knows you'll need it.

The voice of experience.

Did you resign from Vox than, or do you plan to spy on The Realm like you spied on the Phoenix Federation as well?

I guess that depends on whether or not The Realm becomes a power-hungry, alliance-killing, stalker-led, warmongering lapdog, now doesn't it?

"The Realm" eh? Fascinating name! What made you choose it? Thesaurus?

"Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes" eh? Fascinating name! What made you choose it? Cardboard boxes from Liberia?