Declaration of Existence

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you luck, even though i don't like your trying to recruit of one of my members. You didn't know he had joined and tried to recruit him to help from The Realm, ill buy it for now. I hope you don't try to actively recruit people who are in other alliances. Other then that may The Realm grow and have a nice future.

Did you resign from Vox than, or do you plan to spy on The Realm like you spied on the Phoenix Federation as well?

I can assure you, that will not be the case. We have nothing interesting worth spying anyway. :P

Ouch XD I deserved that one I suppose. Anyway I still hold forum access in Vox even though I'm not a member if you must know. I suspect that will be gone soon though. Why would I spy on The Realm? It has a promising future. Judging from the look of TPF at the moment...

Also to Pyramid: Sorry about that however accidents happen. (To clarify: It wasn't me since I haven't recruited :/)

Edited by tommattox

Ok seriously..if you came here to insult...you are pathetic.

Do you not have anything better to do..honestly. If you do have the need to insult/argue with somebody, please do it privately.

I don't think they intended to insult us.

Thanks for the well wishing Airikr, but I wish you wouldn't have (whatever it is) against tom.

Come on guys, stop throwing !@#$ on the parade, whether they take the form of insults or questions. I know that if these "so-called" vagabonds had bad intentions from the start, they wouldn't be making something as productive and time consuming as an alliance.

As I said before, this alliance is going to flourish, wherever it takes them.