Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheStig

Declaration of Existence

Grabbin' some more experience under your belt? Your lessons be learned, and put them to the test daily. I find that it's useful for most everything. Except for death.

This is gonna end well.

And by well I mean horribly bad.

Good luck, heaven knows you'll need it.

You have no right to criticize anyone. Doing so would make you the subject of extreme hypocrisy. A new alliance pops up with a leader that's has a troubling pass? so what, it doesn't give you the right to predict their future and basically taunt them.

Anyway, I see some familiar faces. Good luck guys, don't let failures like Misr ruin your founding day.

Because we all know how well Aut's last venture went :)

Goodluck Stig, I think you'll do it this time I really do. I'll be pleased to see your success.

The Micheal Scott Paper Company may not have lasted, but I hope the Realm enjoys great success. Good luck, Incitatus. :)

Incitatus is cool. Maybe TheStig's finally learned <_<

The Micheal Scott Paper Company may not have lasted, but I hope the Realm enjoys great success. Good luck, Incitatus. :)

The purpose of the MSPC was never supposed to be that of an "alliance", its purpose was to be a temp AA for the members who were planning on joining The Realm,

Thanks Jordite :) We're gonna need it :P

I come before you today to declare the beginning of a new era for a group of players in this game. I am glad to be given the opportunity to announce our existence as it appears that throughout my history in this game, as both my characters, a negative stigma has been applied to myself - that of an 'alliance ruiner'. Well today, that all changes. A new alliance is born, but this one is different, this one will become something very very special.

Man, you sure know how to start an announcement. You're trying to start something new and the first thing you do is bring up all of your past mistakes? :blink:

Good luck I suppose.

Man, you sure know how to start an announcement. You're trying to start something new and the first thing you do is bring up all of your past mistakes? :blink:

It was necessary to clarify my past errors so I can now work on working towards an alliance that will succeed.

Also if I didn't mention it trolling would probably have been worse. ;)

This is gonna end well.

Cause everything you touch just turns to gold..... :rolleyes:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt for this one, Stig.

I guess the fact that Gunslinger is also in the alliance also gives me reason for optimism :)

o/ Realm

This is gonna end well.

IRONY

Coming from you, I find this comment hillarious

Congratulations Stig, I wish you and your new alliance the best of luck. Let me know if you need anything.

Good luck guys, I wish the best for you ;)

Green team o/

Good luck folks, hope things work out. :)

btw, nice flag. :wub:

This is gonna end well.

I think you're wrong. While you may have a history with him, and not like him, Incitatus is a good leader and a good friend, and I have confidence this alliance will succeed so long as he is a guiding hand in the alliance, regardless of what TheStig pulls, or attempts to pull.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of this, I have others plans. Just not sure what they are, yet.