Declaration of Existence

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna end well.

And by well I mean horribly bad.

Good luck, heaven knows you'll need it.

You have no right to criticize anyone. Doing so would make you the subject of extreme hypocrisy. A new alliance pops up with a leader that's has a troubling pass? so what, it doesn't give you the right to predict their future and basically taunt them.

Anyway, I see some familiar faces. Good luck guys, don't let failures like Misr ruin your founding day.

Edited by Carter

The Micheal Scott Paper Company may not have lasted, but I hope the Realm enjoys great success. Good luck, Incitatus. :)

The purpose of the MSPC was never supposed to be that of an "alliance", its purpose was to be a temp AA for the members who were planning on joining The Realm,

Thanks Jordite :) We're gonna need it :P

I come before you today to declare the beginning of a new era for a group of players in this game. I am glad to be given the opportunity to announce our existence as it appears that throughout my history in this game, as both my characters, a negative stigma has been applied to myself - that of an 'alliance ruiner'. Well today, that all changes. A new alliance is born, but this one is different, this one will become something very very special.

Man, you sure know how to start an announcement. You're trying to start something new and the first thing you do is bring up all of your past mistakes? :blink:

Good luck I suppose.

Man, you sure know how to start an announcement. You're trying to start something new and the first thing you do is bring up all of your past mistakes? :blink:

It was necessary to clarify my past errors so I can now work on working towards an alliance that will succeed.

Also if I didn't mention it trolling would probably have been worse. ;)

This is gonna end well.

And by well I mean horribly bad.

Good luck, heaven knows you'll need it.

I think you're wrong. While you may have a history with him, and not like him, Incitatus is a good leader and a good friend, and I have confidence this alliance will succeed so long as he is a guiding hand in the alliance, regardless of what TheStig pulls, or attempts to pull.

Sorry I couldn't be a part of this, I have others plans. Just not sure what they are, yet.

Edited by Starfox101