Current Hegemony Stats

Bhunivelze

well I know whoever was updating the scores of the war on the wiki was using a script to do it, but I don't have enough time to make one, nor do I have enough time to go through all of the Karma alliances to calculate the scores :(

However, I did retrieve all of Hegemony's current stats, so here is how all our "buddies" over at Hegemony are fairing(This was completed at +23 hours)

1,934 Total Nations

24,028,582 Total Strength

13,924 Avg. Strength

101.94 Score

2,838 Nukes

P.S. -- Hopefully the person who was updating the war stats goes back to it, because I enjoyed checking em out each morning ;)

Considering the odds i believe we are doing a great job...

a great job doing what? Seeing as how the sides were fairly even at the start of this war I'd beg to differ.

For the ones still there you should send some spies over to mk and try to learn how we managed to kick so much $@! against the odds last war. Remember, all alliances accept information.

a great job doing what? Seeing as how the sides were fairly even at the start of this war I'd beg to differ.

For the ones still there you should send some spies over to mk and try to learn how we managed to kick so much $@! against the odds last war. Remember, all alliances accept information.

unneccessary.

Considering the odds i believe we are doing a great job...

You might want to recheck that, at the start of this war Hegemony had roughly 24m NS more than Karma, the fact that you no longer have that does not mean the odds were not in your favor, it just means that you didn't use them correctly, and woke the beast in the process. Your new odds are of your own doing.

Edited by Paul

You might want to recheck that, at the start of this war Hegemony had roughly 24m NS more than Karma, the fact that you no longer have that does not mean the odds were not in your favor, it just means that you didn't use them correctly, and woke the beast in the process. Your new odds are of your own doing.

The "start" of the war?

lol.

You mean, when it was just NPO and TORN fighting OV. Well yeah, if nobody had defended OV, your statement would have a vague relationship with the truth.

24 hours later, Karma had a 10M NS advantage. 3 days later, 45M.

The "start" of the war?

lol.

You mean, when it was just NPO and TORN fighting OV. Well yeah, if nobody had defended OV, your statement would have a vague relationship with the truth.

24 hours later, Karma had a 10M NS advantage. 3 days later, 45M.

Ya but it might be a good idea to not pick fights that you know you can't win :o

This war was not a beatdown, curbstomp or gangbang by any stretch of the imagination. At the peak of the war, Karma was something like 150% the size of Hegemony.

Other wars in the past year - GPA (5v1), NADC (4v1), GATO (8v1), NpO (5v1), those were curbstomps. In those wars, the defenders never had the slightest chance. This war was not like that, and you can't blame Hegemony's defeat on the stats.

*dittos Ninja and Brendan*

as I said Haflinger, that was NPOs own doing, and NPO was the strongest and largest AA in CN, they didn't have a disadvantage, they had nations to scared to fight and nations who had no clue HOW to fight.

Edited by Paul

If they didn't believe they would be able to win the war they were getting in to then either:

a.) They wouldn't have started it

OR

b.) They are insane.

Edited by Paul

I do believe you were claiming they had a massive, 25:1 advantage. You've got to be completely insane if you think at any point NPO believed that to be the case, Paul.

If you believe that, then you lack reading comprehension. He said that the Hegemony side at one point had a 24mil NS advantage. While that was not ever the case, it certainly is not a 25:1 advantage as you continually try and advocate. Lern2reed.

when the score of the hegemony becomes lower than that of NPO's starting score i say they should start letting the extra baggage surrender lol

extra baggage meaning not NPO

edit: rephrasing

Edited by Fort Pitt

when the score of the hegemony becomes lower than that of NPO i say they should start letting the extra baggage surrender lol

extra baggage meaning not NPO

What do you mean, exactly? NPO is part of Hegemony, how could the total score be lower than theirs alone? :huh:

This war was not a beatdown, curbstomp or gangbang by any stretch of the imagination. At the peak of the war, Karma was something like 150% the size of Hegemony.

Other wars in the past year - GPA (5v1), NADC (4v1), GATO (8v1), NpO (5v1), those were curbstomps. In those wars, the defenders never had the slightest chance. This war was not like that, and you can't blame Hegemony's defeat on the stats.

Do you somehow consider the peak of the war before TOP even joined? Because that's the only way that your math even makes sense.

Do you somehow consider the peak of the war before TOP even joined? Because that's the only way that your math even makes sense.

Hey you're that guy fighting the world!

Anyway add up the initial ns of all karma alliances (both those still in the war and those that dropped out) and divide that number with the initial ns of all hegemony alliances (both those that's still in and those that dropped out) and you'll see where he gets 150% from.

You can hardly blame karma for the hegemony allies dropping out after a few days when they realised that the NPO side wasn't the winning one.

If you believe that, then you lack reading comprehension. He said that the Hegemony side at one point had a 24mil NS advantage. While that was not ever the case, it certainly is not a 25:1 advantage as you continually try and advocate. Lern2reed.

Actually it does mean that. He's using the initial stats.

Initial Stats (NPO + TORN)

Nations: 1,001

Nation Strength: 25,198,737

Average NS: 25,174

Nukes: 4,888

Score: 95.19

Initial Stats (OV)

Nations: 56

Nation Strength: 849,625

Average NS: 15,172

Nukes: 173

Score: 3.46

It's actually a 29:1 advantage. This is the only time the Hegemony side ever had an NS advantage during the entire war, and coincidentally, it was a little bit over a 24M NS advantage.

Actually it does mean that. He's using the initial stats.

Initial Stats (NPO + TORN)

Nations: 1,001

Nation Strength: 25,198,737

Average NS: 25,174

Nukes: 4,888

Score: 95.19

Initial Stats (OV)

Nations: 56

Nation Strength: 849,625

Average NS: 15,172

Nukes: 173

Score: 3.46

It's actually a 29:1 advantage. This is the only time the Hegemony side ever had an NS advantage during the entire war, and coincidentally, it was a little bit over a 24M NS advantage.

Please consider the bolded part and shut up now because you've been proven wrong.