What Karma Alliances still have PZI and EZI?

Firestorm

I still think the ODN practices EZI or some form of it, but I'll go ask them myself the next time I am on IRC to be sure.

I don't mind ZI myself or even PZI under the right conditions, but EZI is just flat bonkers. If someone is going after your oocly you should turn that over to the admin for him to deal with it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The best comparison would be the Unjust War and Tech Raiding.

That war wasn't about tech raiding, this war isnt about EZI/PZI.

Its one group working to gain the political upper hand over another. That is all any war is. How it is wrapped up for public consumption will be different every war.

Now now bw, we can't have people acting all rational ;)

I'm a staunch supporter of PZI... EZI is silly as long as it isn't just a continuation of a PZI because grudges hold through nations. It is an entirely IC response and one we see in the real world constantly(Elimination of rulers). Seriously, nobody supporting PZI is stopping them from playing any simulation. Vox and FAN have proved this. You're certainly in a much better position than if you were in the real world under the same circumstances.

And to clarify, I've never put anyone on a PZI list. I've supported a few incidents(less than 5) where it has happened in my 837 days here. Supporting it as a response to unseen or overly damaging circumstances seems entirely reasonable to me.

As to the original question, TDD, GOD, ODN(I think) and there will be some others. Just so happens that most people don't keep lists even if they support the practice. I also want to know about INT. I doubt they have an official policy though.

Edited by Kroknia

It says you dont have an official policy against it and would do it on rare occasions.

Those rare occasions being very rare, so much so that we've never done it.

We'd only ever EZI someone who tried to re-roll into a new character for heinous OOC attacks that would lead us to believe that person shouldn't play any more. I can't see it being used for anything that wouldn't get a player banned, so it's really a mute point.

As iamthey said, we just generally have a general philosophy of not restricting ourselves to codified or absolute polices. That doesn't mean we don't have values that guide our actions and make us opposed in general to certain things like PZI, EZI, really harsh terms, etc.

We'd only ever EZI someone who tried to re-roll into a new character for heinous OOC attacks that would lead us to believe that person shouldn't play any more. I can't see it being used for anything that wouldn't get a player banned, so it's really a mute point.

That's basically what mhawk said in his announcement about EZI.

Its one group working to gain the political upper hand over another. That is all any war is. How it is wrapped up for public consumption will be different every war.

This war is certainly about EZI/PZI for us. :mellow:

Speaking of which, the entire NPO is on our PZI list for putting us on their PZI list. That's right, we're the very thing we sought to destroy except our list is a lot bigger! Come out of peace mode and do something about it!

Speaking of which, the entire NPO is on our PZI list for putting us on their PZI list. That's right, we're the very thing we sought to destroy except our list is a lot bigger! Come out of peace mode and do something about it!

Our list is bigger therefore we are more evil. NPO are rank amateurs in the PZI department. What do they have, 100, 200 people tops that they've considered PZI? We've got almost a thousand. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Moo. We're at least 5 times as evil.

Please tell me you're kidding.

He is.

I wish. It's like speaking to the walls. Is it just me or is their silence getting a little bit creepy? What are they planning?

MK doesn't have anything "official" against it (we tend to avoid carved in stone policies in general) but unofficially and in practice we never do and I could only ever see it being done in very extraordinary circumstances (OOC attacks).

Same exact policy of TOP.

We have no laws against PZI(Although nobody is on the list). Same with EZI, which we have a couple of people who liked to reroll and harass us on, although two we haven't seen in...I dunno a year maybe? The other we mostly just keep tabs on(Hai if your reading this, you don't randomly query me enough any more :( Do you not :wub: me?) but don't really care about. I don't know if that counts xD

I'm not the only one who gets it! :o Although I don't think all of them are in it for pixel power, a lot of them really believe in their cause. Which is commendable in most cases (exceptions being things like the "force NPO to disband and EZI the leaders" cause).

I'm inclined to agree with Azaghul on the OOC thing. I'm against EZI, but in our haste to crucify it, a lot of us have overlooked the fact that there are OOC crimes that are outside Admin's jurisdiction. Forum hacking. Stuff like at the end of UJW. Donation scamming. The only person TOOL ever put on PZI was someone who scammed 20 real life bucks out of one of our members. This was before there was a PZI-EZI distinction, and I dunno which we'd have chosen had there been a distinction... I don't believe we made an effort to track him across rerolls, so it was PZI I guess. Still, RL money scamming over a game? Not cool. Hacking someone's RL property (and hurting the RL business of the host) because of a game? Not cool. Saying crap like the stuff that started GWI and the stuff that ended UJW? Not cool, regardless of whether it's done on these forums or elsewhere.

-Bama