/A\/A\ Official Announcement

/A\/A\ Official Announcement

aaflagfinal.jpg

Hello Cybergins,

The beginnings of /A\/A\ had a purpose to maintain a LULZ persona politically and to show that no one needs to be afraid of not going with the flow. I want to give a special thanks to Athens for providing the support and logistical assistance for so long. They stood by /A\/A\ for a very long time. All the way back to when I was starting out in UNCE. Another Alliance made many friends along this rocky road. Possibly more enemies in certain circles, but overall I have absolutely no regrets. It's with this lack of regret and complete intolerance for Electron Sponge, that I continue on...

1239719638804.gif

Let me just go back to the day that I suddenly came to the realization that /A\/A\ was no longer required to be in its current form.

It was a day that I'll never forget.

I was there, just laying down. Relaxing. Doodling “LULZ” and “\m/” all over my diary when suddenly, right when I started to write Electron Sponge's name to furiously scratch out. I hear a loud bang. I mean a really loud bang. I thought I was done for, CM's were hitting my apt and soon to come would be the Air Attacks. I dawn my “theoretically-mentally-retarded-preventive-damage-device” or TMRPDD and go in search for things amiss.

cheesehead.jpg

I round a corner to find the Another Alliance super secret hangout. I call out the double dog secret pass code to the security console fashioned out of a old shoe box and some colorful markers. Thankfully my imaginary security grants me access. Sadly, I find a window that was broken. Someone obviously very jealous of my activities decided to try to steal meh secrets.

window2-1.jpg

Suddenly, out my window. I find the culprit of the disturbance.

goose.jpg

Obviously a very angry and jealous creature of the great north. This is when I decided it was time for a change. Obama is in the white house. NPO isn't #1 anymore. Everything was just feeling like the very first time

I digress...

I come to you today to announce something that has been in the works for the past few weeks. My fellow triumvirate Kia (Ebony Wings) and Stormsend have a checkered past. A past that involves a brotherhood/sisterhood in a alliance... Independent Oceanic Nations. Also known as ION.

/A\/A\ will be no more in 48 hours.

So with this, some of the government officials at /A\/A\ will be moving offices to http://cn-oceana.co.cc/forums/index.php and their irc home will be at #ion. I myself will not be joining them.

I hope to see everyone there.

o/ /A\/A\

o/ The Batteries

o/ ION

Good Luck To All..

and btw, you mess with anyone under the 48 hour limit. stuff will reach the level of the fan and make contact...

Edited by UberSpion

Hey UberSpion, you and the rest of the guys over at AA are a cool bunch of dudes. The AA ads on AirMe's show were amazing.

Sad to see AA go.

That being said where are you going to be chilling?

Edited by Blacky

Stormsend sucks tbf

Welcome to ZI.

umMMMMM

oK ummmm best of luck?

what does one say to something like this?

You wish luck to the man who made this topic. I know I do.

I also know I'll be seeing him tonight, but admin help him if he doesn't bring flowers...

EPIC, ION's back. I so missed them all!

:awesome:

Goodluck, Uberspion!

Hi, DK.