Mergers

Stormcrow

Personally, I RP trade as being my two in-game resources (which happen to be geographically correct on my RP nation). According to Margrave, my wine industry collapsing is going to ruin a lot of you in the resturant business :v:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a cookie for being such a good boy Subtle :D

yay! *Muncnmuncnhmunch* Thanks...

Personally, I RP trade as being my two in-game resources (which happen to be geographically correct on my RP nation). According to Margrave, my wine industry collapsing is going to ruin a lot of you in the resturant business :v:

Good thing I'm not in that business then, eh? B)

I ususally RP that my main resources are my big industries and my biggest exports. I then RP that my trades are things I have domestic access too, but don't have enough of to trade, only enough for myself. As for bonus resources, I just RP that they are big industries within my nation that I can export products from.