Dennis Von Bremen

This belongs in the Questions forum--please read the stickied threads before posting in a Moderation forum again, thanks.

Refreshing should do the trick as in my experience this is usually a cookie issue.

iMove

sorry... talked to admin and he said post in Mod forum, so I thought this was it... sorry my first time to post such a thing...

anyway, I tried refreshing, didn't help, then I tried removing photo and putting a new one, refresh it shows up but when I click my profile the old one is there... look at my avatar, it is the size of the new one, but the picture is not of the new one...

Edited by Deniz Baykal

Is your new one the Punisher one? That's what I see from the browser I'm currently logged in from (IE).

It could just be a quirk of the forum that will hopefully be worked out with the other quirks by the company some day. Unfortunately it does have some performance issues with varying browsers.

Is your new one the Punisher one? That's what I see from the browser I'm currently logged in from (IE).

It could just be a quirk of the forum that will hopefully be worked out with the other quirks by the company some day. Unfortunately it does have some performance issues with varying browsers.

There is a CN Company? Awesome...