Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part is that Fletcher Christian accurately reflects NPO's feelings right now. "How dare IRON betray us?!"

Masters of irony, NPO. Ah well.

IRON betrayed nobody.

We stuck to our treaty to the letter. If NPO wants to go lone wolf and not tell any of their allies what they are doing or intend to do, they can't up and change their minds and go, er... wha? whur's mah pack?

While I realize IRON was helped to the top o' the heap by NPO, that does not mean we are their indentured servants or their "lapdogs"; an insult I have endured all too often.

We are nobody's "lapdog". We do what we do because we want to, and because it is what IRON as a whole believes is right. Not because we are beholden.

Funny, we get called "cowards" for giving NPO the "stern talking to" the misnomered "Karma" bloc incessantly claims it deserves. Again; for the reasons cited above, and not for anything Karma would hope it's genesis would be rooted in.

However, let's not turn this into something it is not. We are NOT commenting on any NPO situation here, nor are we commenting on world events at large. We are talking about the white peace granted to Vox and FAN.

Now, my favorite backup piece:

1mossy.jpg

It's more likely than you'd think. :ehm:

Doesn't really appear to be a big secret, one only has to remember the previous Vox and Fan peace announcements as far as who made them and what announcements soon followed. In this case though considering IRON losses and willingness of their nations to actually fight it out I dont think harshness is warranted in their peace agreement. They weren't the real targets anyways.

What about remaining Vox wars?

Working on it. ;)

We're left with NPO, GGA and TPF currently at war with us, as best we can estimate. I don't see a lot of will to pursue an actual war against us from GGA or TPF, and I estimate we'll see peace on both of those fronts reasonably soon. As far as NPO goes, I don't think they'll have any choice once all is said and done.

Summary: We still hate you, but they are making us be nice, so leave us alone.

I don't know if that's quite fair, Starfox. I've personally gotten a couple of apologies from IRON leaders about their conduct during this war. No one made them do that. It is possible that some of our foes have seen the light for some time but didn't see a way to honorably extricate themselves from a mess of their own creation. They painted themselves into a corner as far as we were concerned. No way out without looking weak.

Working on it. ;)

We're left with NPO, GGA and TPF currently at war with us, as best we can estimate. I don't see a lot of will to pursue an actual war against us from GGA or TPF, and I estimate we'll see peace on both of those fronts reasonably soon. As far as NPO goes, I don't think they'll have any choice once all is said and done.

I doubt any of those three will be allowed to continue fighting Vox or FAN when this war ends.

Congrazzz to all involved alliances. I hope IRON will reach peace with Fark and Grämlins, too, and I hope Fark and Grämlins will reach peace with IRON. And I hope this to happen soon. None of these alliances deserved to bleed how they did up to now in this unfortunate war.

Very glad to see this. I am even more glad that MCRABT is the one to post this. This proves that anyone can learn from his or her mistakes.

I think I admitted my mistake in that thread. But yes I am a normal fallible human being, I know it's hard to believe. ;)

Edit X4 damn this sticky keybored

Some Remington 700 Sniper rifle for FAN

GAP223LT.jpg

Edited by MCRABT

I don't know if that's quite fair, Starfox. I've personally gotten a couple of apologies from IRON leaders about their conduct during this war. No one made them do that. It is possible that some of our foes have seen the light for some time but didn't see a way to honorably extricate themselves from a mess of their own creation. They painted themselves into a corner as far as we were concerned. No way out without looking weak.

It happens everytime someone loses a war. It makes them magically agree with the other side. I've seen it time and time again. It isn't a genuine feeling.

It's kind of like how everyone NPO rolled for a while ended up allying them.

So I don't buy the life changing act. They should have just come out and said "We hate you, but we lost. So go in peace."

MHA, GGA, TPF and NPO. At this point, MHA is the only one that matters. The others will likely find that they can either give FAN peace, or find themselves in FAN's shoes.

If I recall correctly MHA is no longer at war with FAN when they said they wouldn't be involved in any more eternal wars a while back. (I may be imagining this)

You can't blame ODN for all your mistakes.

Congrats on being, Vox.

Who said they are being blamed for all the mistakes? I wont blame them even for a single mistake, infact I'll say the mistake was ours.

Most important thing you are missing is that ES is the supreme overlord of ODN :psyduck:

I like them more than Vox, you cannot interfere in my love life. If you are jealous than watch some gun pr0n and keep your heart and mind distracted.

o\

Edit: Also

ynfrq.png

potatosucks.png

Courtesy: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...80&start=80

Edited by shahenshah