Official IRON Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more alliances are at war with FAN?

MHA, GGA, TPF and NPO. At this point, MHA is the only one that matters. The others will likely find that they can either give FAN peace, or find themselves in FAN's shoes.

As much as I dislike FAN for backstabbing NoV in Operation Overlord (us Boers have lonnngggg memories and even lonnngggggerrrr grudges), I nevertheless think its is about freakin' time that FAN got peace and the ability to return to normal diplocatic relations on Planet Bob.

Congrats to All!

super_shorty_870.jpg

Your gun pron makes me shudder with excitement! :ehm:

Congratulations on the peace FAN! Your alliance deserves it! Anyone who disagrees is just a bully. And anyone who knows anything about THIS GAME knows that every bully gets his. If not today, tomorrow. :)

o/ IRON!

o/ FAN!

o/ Vox!

Edited by mmansfield68

I just have one complaint, total lack of IRON in TWIP et al.

Congrats on getting peace FAN & Vox. I hope your Tech scammers and spais have been withdrawn.

Towards a new beginning...

Edit: Another complain: Lack of Gun pr0n

Edited by shahenshah

As much as I dislike FAN for backstabbing NoV in Operation Overlord (us Boers have lonnngggg memories and even lonnngggggerrrr grudges), I nevertheless think its is about freakin' time that FAN got peace and the ability to return to normal diplocatic relations on Planet Bob.

Not to mince words, but there was no backstabbing of NoV. Quite the opposite. We punched you straight up in the face. I don't expect you to forgive or forget and it wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do, but war never is. There was no backstabbing though.

Yep.

If we'd wanted to stab you in the back, we would have diplomatically isolated you, made up accusations of spying and a conspiracy to bring us down or steal our war guides, had all our allies attack you for us, forced you into submission, disarmed you, promised to protect you but refused to do so, waited until your surrender terms were nearly complete, and then we would've attacked you.

We just cold-$@ed ya. B)

Edited by He Who Has No Name