Re: Valhalla

o/ Peace.

Thanks for all the opponents we fought who were honorable. Kronos, you guys were amazing to fight, Umbrella were classy as hell, and PC was pathetic (But I only fought Mushi :awesome: ). Thanks for a fun run you guys, hopefully we get to play again.

Onwards, to rebuild and do it all again! :lol1:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Peace.

Thanks for all the opponents we fought who were honorable. Kronos, you guys were amazing to fight, Umbrella were classy as hell, and PC was pathetic (But I only fought Mushi :awesome: ). Thanks for a fun run you guys, hopefully we get to play again.

Onwards, to rebuild and do it all again! :lol1:

Maybe next time Mushi will let me nuke you :(

This is the most fun ive ever had in CN ive met some great people and have a new found respect for Umbrella PC and Kronos. May we all build upon some of the friendships that were made during this war.

Mead is on me at the Mead hall just look for the big boosumed blonds with big horns of mead and the off key singing and you will have found us.

o/ To you all for a great time

o/ To our allies

After how this alliance hunted my alliance down, attempted to extort tech from us and dragged us into the noCB war by attempting to blackmail chickenzilla, these terms are way too light.

On the other hand, I am glad my allies in Umbrella and friends in Kronos have peace.

This trend of white peace for the main perpetrators of this Hegemony that we were looking to take down is discerning to say the least.

Valhalla took their damage on the battle field and they took it well. No need to further hurt them with crippling and unnecessary reps. You will never see my signature on something that I would trash if I were on the other side.

After how this alliance hunted my alliance down, attempted to extort tech from us and dragged us into the noCB war by attempting to blackmail chickenzilla, these terms are way too light.

On the other hand, I am glad my allies in Umbrella and friends in Kronos have peace.

This.

Where has the moral outrage against the Global Despots gone?

Oh yeah, it's lashing out at anyone who supports stronger terms for the Hegemony.

If it was my choice. They would be paying out the nose for these terms.

The damage caused to them, in addition to the "no outside aid" clause, is more than enough if equated to "reps".

I shall extract reps from them via tech deals! :awesome:

Valhalla took their damage on the battle field and they took it well. No need to further hurt them with crippling and unnecessary reps. You will never see my signature on something that I would trash if I were on the other side.

I know and like most Valhalla's but that doesn't mean I can forget the hell they have put my alliance through for the last year and a half or so. Yes, I am bitter, but you get treated like crap by an alliance for that long and see how you feel.

Now I am not looking for bone crushing terms.....but ffs.

It wasn't just Chickenzilla.

White peace for valhalla? Can't say I expected that.

In all honesty i never expected it either I retract my previous statements made about Karma not truly trying to change how things are done.

Valhalla were by far the best opponents I had the pleasure of fighting in this war. Props to Toga and ronaldmcdonald land for showing me a good time and good luck to Valhalla in the rebuilding process.

Thanks Srgqt from you this means a lot.

its been fun

and i finally hit Bud :D even if it was only for like 26 hours

o/ peace

LOL Beagle got a good chunk of me though see if he wants to share it. :P

Maybe just maybe the cycle can be broken.