Sparta passed NPO in score

AvengerNL

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready to see NPO bring in 40 more of the folks sitting on the applicant AA. :P

Also:

"Sparta passed NPO."

Genmawr: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quite weird to not see NPO on top... I heard it's always better on top, hence (perhaps) why NPO has been so committed to remaining there. :awesome: Congrats to Sparta and everyone who stepped on NPO to them there.

Erm, by real time stats NPO is now on top again.

NPO: 47.82

Sparta: 47.63

Edited by SpacingOutMan

I just saw NPO's average nation strength and laughed a little. What is it about the NPO that attracts new players who have no idea what they are doing? Is it their ability to say that they are the biggest alliance in the game in their recruitment messages?

Ah, bringing some of their banks back in again. Or militarizing in peace mode if they're really stupid.

Yep you got us, we are both really stupid and have cared about Alliance score the entire time we have exists.

an era ends! hail freedom!

I have mixed feelings. This is a can of worms that is being opened. I have previously supported hegemonic peace throughout the world even as the controlling powers were unjust... we shall see whether this new era is for the better or worse.