Celebrating 150 Nukes

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price of fame I guess.

Electron Sponge may actually have you beat however. He took a lot of nukes from departing ex-\m/ members and a fair number just on of principle.

FYI: My updated total is 22. That's more than triple what it was prior to this war.

The price of fame I guess.

Electron Sponge may actually have you beat however. He took a lot of nukes from departing ex-\m/ members and a fair number just on of principle.

FYI: My updated total is 22. That's more than triple what it was prior to this war.

heh. i had always thought you took more nukes than me for some reason... :P

• 2 weeks later...

2 of them are mine :D

edit: yeah i was that guy who went rogue on you back in the day :D

edit2: GRR you for grave digging this then making me grave dig since you did and potentially getting me warned :(

Edited by Rajistani

150 nukes and counting,yet people wonder why the NPO did the things it did.I can think of no one who can approach this number.The new top alliance will probably learn this the hard way; that being number one makes you the target of all the asshatery this game can muster.Their forums will be attacked and spyed on and with the philosophy of no PZI it will bite them on the South end.I will be a Prophet

and perdict its return or e-lawyering that ZI someone more than once isn't PZI.

Edited by yggdrazil

Gives a whole new meaning to 'Cow Patty'.

I wonder, since that game tracks casualties if it should also track received nukes? That seems a pretty significant event for players.