Spacetopia Presents a poll!

Will Karma POW be sanctioned?   

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

once the 10th comes around this war will be a month old, meaning nations will be leaving it in droves if they remember the terms. I don't see it getting large enough before then.

Public Notice from Karma, Regarding Individual Surrenders

Delta1212 Apr 26 2009, 08:15 AM

I'm not sure you've done your math right.

The shadow government of Karma POW shall strive for nothing less.

What flag are you guys putting up? I like the cool Karma Flag - use that and this will be the first ever coalition flag on Planet Bob :P

once the 10th comes around this war will be a month old, meaning nations will be leaving it in droves if they remember the terms. I don't see it getting large enough before then.

War started on the 20th, peace terms, as Neneko pointed out, were given on the 26th, we got 2 weeks and 3 days to go :P

Edited by Ilya Murometz

What flag are you guys putting up? I like the cool Karma Flag - use that and this will be the first ever coalition flag on Planet Bob :P

War started on the 20th, peace terms, as Neneko pointed out, were given on the 26th, we got 2 weeks and 3 days to go :P

two weeks is still not enough to get that high up, they might break 19 points but to get about 24, that's going to take a lot of POWs and the war is just not that big anymore with most surrendered and out of it.

two weeks is still not enough to get that high up, they might break 19 points but to get about 24, that's going to take a lot of POWs and the war is just not that big anymore with most surrendered and out of it.

This really. I don't foresee Karma POW making it high enough to be sanctioned. Still, they have made top 20, and that alone is pretty damn awesome.