locked nations....

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iPhone? Cool, I have one too. :D

Sorry about that, Subtle, but I couldn't resist. I'll leave this thread, then... :blush:

No problem. as long as you don;t do it every day, i'm cool with that.

Please lock until Sunday, I'm going away for the weekend, so just in case the world blows up.

Also Subtle, please PM me about the direction you want to take our RP in, cause I'm stuck.

OK, no problem.

I should probably note to everyone that I myself won't be able to post tomorrow.

Just kind of a note here, I will be gone from Friday the 10th to about the next Saturday or Sunday. I will confirm a lock as we get closer to there, but just a heads up. Also, I don't know if I will have internet or not that week so it is just a precaution.

I'm back, so therefore I'm unlocked.

Yay!

Yes...yay!!!! :D

Just kind of a note here, I will be gone from Friday the 10th to about the next Saturday or Sunday. I will confirm a lock as we get closer to there, but just a heads up. Also, I don't know if I will have internet or not that week so it is just a precaution.

OK. So noted.

I'm currently in China and the internet service has become unreliable to say the least (that didn' surprise anyone, did it?) and I may be unable to log on for some time. If I disappear for a few days, this would be why. This extends through July 31. I may be on and off depending on the service availability here.

Done.

Did you have fun down there? :D (and whose Rp territory did ya visit? ;))

Mostly yours. Spent most of my time in South Australia, where we saw an Australian rules football game and got hit by a dust storm, and spent a few days and watched a rugby game in New South Wales (New Cymru, I believe.)

Ok, so I am headed for Ardoria for the week. Maybe he can let through even though right now his borders are closed :( If he's on the other side of the planet maybe he won't notice... Hehe. I just simply don't know if I will have internet so unless I post on here saying I do have internet, I want to be locked.

Thanks!