locked nations....

Lavo_2 - Rebel Army

Markus Wilding - Portugal

Voodoo Nova - Novak (through Oct. 19)

========

Also, people may wonder...a lock does not cancel the inactivity rule. Like IG Peace Mode, if you go over the 25 days, you go inactive and get wiped.

========

LIMITED FORUM ACTIVITY

Executive Minister - Nation of Nod

Zoot Zoot - England

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been "locked" for a bit of time. I've been busy with other things and not able to RP (not enough time to), but I may come back at some point.

And if someone decides I've been locked for too long (and wants a purge), I'll just give it to Shadowsage; NOT to a new RP'er.

I'm in KY and we're under threat of some unusually bad flooding, so if you don't hear from me in a 24-48 consecutive hour period between now and sunday.. please consider Dragonisia Locked. This is a just-in-case precaution.. and I don't think I'll need it, but best be ready in case I do.

I'm in KY and we're under threat of some unusually bad flooding, so if you don't hear from me in a 24-48 consecutive hour period between now and sunday.. please consider Dragonisia Locked. This is a just-in-case precaution.. and I don't think I'll need it, but best be ready in case I do.

So noted.

I've been "locked" for a bit of time. I've been busy with other things and not able to RP (not enough time to), but I may come back at some point.

And if someone decides I've been locked for too long (and wants a purge), I'll just give it to Shadowsage; NOT to a new RP'er.

:wub: Jerrey.

I hope you don't go; you're much too fun to RP with.

:wub: Jerrey.

I hope you don't go; you're much too fun to RP with.

Hey, I'm planning a RP (would of been posted last night, but I closed my tab! D:< ) that will bring our old characters back, and shall include a long war that few know of (other than recruitment posters around the globe). Actually I'll post the start-up right now...

Taiwan is unlocked due to this post

Already taken care of, but thanks. :)

Nother wicked looking storm system coming through. If you abruptly stop hearing from me in next week, lock me down. Otherwise for now I'm fine. We really just can't handle the rain right now v..v;

So noted.

Nother wicked looking storm system coming through. If you abruptly stop hearing from me in next week, lock me down. Otherwise for now I'm fine. We really just can't handle the rain right now v..v;

We've had , what, 5 supercell storms this year in Georgia. Far too many for this part of the country.

Requesting lock, I'm moving this weekend so I won't have internet. I plan on being back on in about a week or less.
Gebiv will be locked until Tuesday. Finals + being in charge of an alliance's war department during these political times.

Both noted.