A shout out to NPO and DT

Greetings and aloha,

My nation has been in an eternal war with nations (aka punks) from the Dark Templars and New Pacific Order over some minor issues concerning me striking their applicants and wearing the NPO flag. I was wondering, that now these alliances are getting rolled, I'm still on their little lists?

You have 48 hours....... :v:

Greetings and aloha,

My nation has been in an eternal war with nations (aka punks) from the Dark Templars and New Pacific Order over some minor issues concerning me striking their applicants and wearing the NPO flag. I was wondering, that now these alliances are getting rolled, I'm still on their little lists?

DT happens to be on the winning side of this war. Get your !@#$ straight. lol

Greetings and aloha,

how big is your nation? hopefully around the 30k NS marker.....

Greetings and aloha,

Hello, General. I believe I sent you an ingame message when our smallest first engaged you and inquired as to whether, or not, you would like some 'assistance' in possibly rectifying the situation with our protectors; The Dark Templar. You gave no response. Thus, over the last month or so, you have been considered 'target practise'. If you wish to change this, feel free to holler. I am sure that DT would be willing to listen to anything I relay to them.

Better yet...why not contact Supa and go from there.

Show me who's rolling DT.... and I'll show you a Declaration of War ;)

:D

I'm pretty darn sure you will be showing them at least 2....

JB

Possibly (likely) 3 or 4.... ;)

Edited by Strykewolf

Show me who's rolling DT.... and I'll show you a Declaration of War ;)

I love you

DT's 10 (i think) days in the war was short but sweet... we not only got attacked by an alliance many times our size, but we handed them their pixels on a silver platter ;p

so yeah, think again before you say DT got rolled

Hello, General. I believe I sent you an ingame message when our smallest first engaged you and inquired as to whether, or not, you would like some 'assistance' in possibly rectifying the situation with our protectors; The Dark Templar. You gave no response. Thus, over the last month or so, you have been considered 'target practise'. If you wish to change this, feel free to holler. I am sure that DT would be willing to listen to anything I relay to them.

Better yet...why not contact Supa and go from there.

Yeah can you help me good sir? I would like it if you manage to get me a white peace or a small 10.000 dollars in money for the damage that has been done to my nation.

To the people threatening me: Stop the talking start the walking punks.

Yeah can you help me good sir? I would like it if you manage to get me a white peace or a small 10.000 dollars in money for the damage that has been done to my nation.

To the people threatening me: Stop the talking start the walking punks.

You want a white peace?

Well here's the terms you'll need to follow to get it.

1. Do not ever attack a nation that is protected by Dark Templar again.

2. Apologize for not listening to your past government leaders and starting this situation

You want a white peace?

2. Apologize for not listening to your past government leaders and starting this situation

Pretty fair, what say you OP?

JB

You want a white peace?

Pretty fair, what say you OP?

JB

+1

I'd have to agree; pretty darn fair.