"Death of closest advisor" event not cleaning up my environment

BwaHaHaHa

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure on this due to nukes flying everywhere shortly after I got this event, but I think it may be a bug.

I recently got this event:

Your closest advisor has died and you need to find a replacement, someone who you can trust to lead both you and your nation in the right direction.

And I chose the option that gave this result:

Option 2: Appoint a prominent environmentalist. 2 points of improvement to environment.

Normally my environment sits at 1 (assuming global radiation is low), and it stayed at 1 after I got this event. At the moment global radiation is capped at 5, which added to my standard 1 puts my environment at 6, but according to this event it should be 4.

Are my calculations wrong or is there a bug in the calculation/display of environment with this event active?

TIA

Your calculations are Wrong. The best environment you can get is 1+GRL =6.

Er, actually normally my environment is 1 (5 stars), and currently it's 6 (2 and a half stars). 6 seems to be the _worst_ it can be. And if the event is supposed to improve the environment by 2 (given the seemingly backwards numbering system compared to the star system) I would expect it to be 4.

Er, actually normally my environment is 1 (5 stars), and currently it's 6 (2 and a half stars). 6 seems to be the _worst_ it can be. And if the event is supposed to improve the environment by 2 (given the seemingly backwards numbering system compared to the star system) I would expect it to be 4.

'Normally' you don't seem to have any GRL factored in.

Take it for granted the best environment you can have is 1 + whatever the GRL effect on your nation is (capped at 5 normally, or 2.5 if you have Radiation Cleanup).

Therefore, with GRL currently at 5, the best environment you could have (without Radiation Cleanup) is 6.

Events will not change the 1 + GRL limit.