War is Peace

Sileath

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

Men die, women cry, and children wonder with saddened faces knowing their fathers or perhaps their mothers will not return from the campaigns on the front. Such is the travesty war and one wonders what would make people continue to fight and die, for what, for land, power, fame, fortune. All of these travesties in themselves. However, this is different, this war, this war that we the Sith fight is different. First, let us remember what our philosophy tells us, we do not fight for land, or fame, or fortune, or for power the same as those around us see power. We fight for power as a way to advance our Order and the time has come to defend what we believe in, the time has come for the Sith to rise from their slumber and strike down the enemy that now opposes us and our allies.

It did not have to be this way, this was not our war. The Sith are not power hungry for meaningless fights and at the beginning of this conflict, though perhaps not meaningless, it was not our fight. But it was the honor of Molon Labe's cause, who attacked our friends in defense of their own, that we have found ourselves entrenched in war. A Sith may pride him or herself on fulfilling the flourishing ideology of Passion, Strength, and Power, but what is that if we have no honor? We could not let our friends perish under the might of Molon Labe. No, we must fight, we must continue to fight, and we must prevail.

Though personally I have not seen the causalities of this war I have heard the stories. Brave Sith, dropping everything they have to run to the sides of our allies and losing everything they have for the sake of the good fight. Yes, war is a travesty. Yes, war is an evil, but it is a necessary evil. An evil that can be flipped to become a necessary good. War cleanses the world of the weak and those that are not willing to fight for what they believe in. Does Molon Labe believe in their fight? Yes they do, and they are fearsome. Do the Sith believe in their fight? Most certainly yes. We have waited for this opportunity and now it is here. The rosters are filled with eager Sith willing to travel to the front lines, men and women all knowing in their destiny to change the face of CN forever. All willing, so that one day, the CN world will live under the philosophies of Passion, Strength, and Power. All willing so that peace may finally be established in our chaotic world.

So the men will die, and the women will cry, and the children will wonder sad thoughts. But those are not our soldiers who wonder that. Those are the soldiers of Molon Labe. Those are the soldiers that shake because they know defeat is imminent at the hands of the Sith. Nothing is more accepting, nothing is more successful, nothing is more right.

Peace through war..............yes there is no other way.

A piece by New Sith Order Media Knight Sarah Tintagyl

NSO Forums

Think he's a Keeper?

o/ Sileath

Edit...

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

O thats RIGHT!

Edited by DeeLeeshush

/v\ Molone Labe /v\

|-o-| NSO

And when you all find yourselves together in a land with no infras, may your Zombie Infantry share drinks and watch movies about outer space and heavy artillary. :D

o/ Ordnance in zero gravity!

Edited by Roadie