Offical Announcement from Terra Prime

I am sorry to see Terra Prime come to an end, however based upon the individual quality and class that has been displayed by Septer, Firkked and the conduct of their membership who engaged the CCC, I am sure that we have not see the last of the veterans of Terra Prime on CN.

0/Terra Prime

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ karma

o/ change

one thing i find funny is the people in here trying to defend their position saying 'oh well you know tp had other options'. yeah, so did every other alliance that ever disbanded in war, the other option being to fight on in a miserable excuse for existance. what, did you think npo could just walk up to someone and say 'alright you guys have to disband?' no, it only happened because alliances were unable to uphold the terms imposed on them, which is exactly the case here, they couldn't pay any reps because they were all in bill lock.

so way to go, karma, for imposing reparations on a friggin protectorate and leaving them no choice but to disband, hell i dont think npo even ever did that to a protectorate, good job

There was a suggestion of reps, but from the logs shown there was never the mention of the amount of the reps. And even then reps could of worked out to be a joint rebuilding program between the 2 alliances, but that didn't get discussed because TP already made their minds up to disband. So let TP rest in peace and stop laying blame on Karma, PC or any other alliance.

It's sad to see an alliance decide to disband. I wish all those in TP well on their futures in Tempest or any other alliance they decide to go to.

Good luck TP o/

what? i was querying my protectorates all day to get them together so we could talk with TP.

Why do that? We declared on White Tree (who surrendered with white peace) and TFO.

Last time I checked there was no notice of a DoW from you, no notice of a DoW from IS. And PC's other protectorates weren't even fighting. Why contact alliances that weren't even involved?

Edit; forgot the important bit :(

o/ TP forever. It was one hell of a run

Edited by The Incredible Hulk

Wow guys this is sad to see you guys were always cool peeps and I had a blast in your IRC channel and you have some of the coolest members ever good luck guys wherever you go and may our paths meet again someday.

O/TP

I find it difficult to see any alliance disband, having been there myself. When I was made aware of the accusation that Karma had forced them to disband, it concerned me heavily. I will not be a part of any group - whatever the circumstances - that foces another alliance to disband.

That said, after I did my digging and made some inquiries, it seems like when the going got tough for TP, they got disbanding. Had TP taken a step back to survey their options, they would have realized that disbandment should have been way down the list.

I guess when your gov abandons you doing peace talks, though, it's hard to consider any other options. Best of luck to the true members of TP, hope you can find success and peace in Tempest.

Why do that? We declared on White Tree (who surrendered with white peace) and TFO.

Last time I checked there was no notice of a DoW from you, no notice of a DoW from IS. And PC's other protectorates weren't even fighting. Why contact alliances that weren't even involved?

Edit; forgot the important bit :(

o/ TP forever. It was one hell of a run

ok time to lrn2politic. TP declare on a protectorate of PC. As per most protectorate treaties (including theirs) an attack on a protectorate is an attack on the protector. Thus putting PC into a defensive war with TP. No DoW is necessary.

As for IS, there was some miss communication. A IS nation declared on a TP nation but that was was soon after peace as its was a mistake.

So please stop bawwing and leave gracefully.

Septer was a nice guy from the little I dealt with him. I do however feel there was a lot of hard feeling about being on the losing side of the war and it led to a lot of resentment and despair leading to this unfortunate event. I can understand that having been there, I just think its a shame they didn't fight through it.

Edited by cowen70

Good luck to all, and its sad to see any alliance go down.

All Terra Prime members are welcome to join Pryamid as long as there is no outstanding issues.

#Cn-Py http://www.cn-pyramid.com/

POOOOR SHOW HERE. Vultures tend to get shot.

o/ karma

o/ change

one thing i find funny is the people in here trying to defend their position saying 'oh well you know tp had other options'. yeah, so did every other alliance that ever disbanded in war, the other option being to fight on in a miserable excuse for existance. what, did you think npo could just walk up to someone and say 'alright you guys have to disband?' no, it only happened because alliances were unable to uphold the terms imposed on them, which is exactly the case here, they couldn't pay any reps because they were all in bill lock.

so way to go, karma, for imposing reparations on a friggin protectorate and leaving them no choice but to disband, hell i dont think npo even ever did that to a protectorate, good job

see below

There was a suggestion of reps, but from the logs shown there was never the mention of the amount of the reps. And even then reps could of worked out to be a joint rebuilding program between the 2 alliances, but that didn't get discussed because TP already made their minds up to disband. So let TP rest in peace and stop laying blame on Karma, PC or any other alliance.

It's sad to see an alliance decide to disband. I wish all those in TP well on their futures in Tempest or any other alliance they decide to go to.

Good luck TP o/

very rarely do i agree with this man but today is one of them. From what has been shown in this thread it appears to be very true. CTB while it seems for the most part alliance wise we dont get along very well but in fighting you I have come to know a very good and Honarable person. Im sure you did what you could to avoid this and proof is in the logs.

We helped too, thankyouverymuch.

Have fun ex terra-primers, it was fun fighting you.

Helping to disband an alliance is not something i would be too proud of )):

Good luck TP members I hope you all find good homes. It saddens me to see any alliance disband.

o/ TP may this name rest in peace