Offical Announcement from Terra Prime

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny because theres still no record of an official declaration of war from PC on TP, any peace talks must've been very confusing >;(

gl my friends!

o/TP you shall not be forgotten

also, HAI BURNT ;D

Edited by rebound

You wouldn't let negotiations happen, so you're right, THEY NEVER OFFICIALLY OCCURRED!

Then you go talk to them after they decide to disband, feeling a tinge of guilt, mhm?

PC, you're classy as usual, and don't bother dumping logs in here again.

what? i was querying my protectorates all day to get them together so we could talk with TP. TP made the decision before I could round anyone up. You are absurd.

its funny because theres still no record of an official declaration of war from PC on TP, any peace talks must've been very confusing >;(

gl my friends!

o/TP you shall not be forgotten

also, HAI BURNT ;D

Since TP declared on my protectorates, and they were not around to discuss the issue of TP's disbandment, I spoke on their behalf. I am done here, you can believe what you want, since facts clearly have no sway on you.

Edited by Chinatownbus

I know perfectly well who's to blame here, and it's not TPF. I'd say you can chalk this one up to Karma, except I think most of them would be most upset over the travesty that occurred here. As is, I have taken note, and will likely be doing a little bit of Karma of my own, at some later date. That is a promise.

edit: re-including my original statement.

Karma forced them to disband? It must have been all those white peaces we've been handing out. It was just too much for them...

You wouldn't let negotiations happen, so you're right, THEY NEVER OFFICIALLY OCCURRED!

Then you go talk to them after they decide to disband, feeling a tinge of guilt, mhm?

PC, you're classy as usual, and don't bother dumping logs in here again.

Given that I had communication with them prior to PC joining the talks, I can say with certainty that you have no ****ing idea what you're on about. Then again, I think most people would assume that by default after reading your comment.

Given that I had communication with them prior to PC joining the talks, I can say with certainty that you have no ****ing idea what you're on about. Then again, I think most people would assume that by default after reading your comment.

Regardless of how this is going to be spun out by the various camps at the end of the day Terra Prime is no more.

I do not hold a grudge against the forces that came to bear upon us and caused this travesty, nor against those who would use this as an opportunity to advance some other agenda for there is still far too much to do yet.

o/ Septer

o/TP

Always sad to see up and coming alliances fade..

For you who are casting the blame game at TPF and PC, Shame on you. Let Terra Prime fade with some honor. I see no mention of PC in the OP and I only see TPF being thanked. So back on topic.

Sad to see you go, Terra Prime and good luck where ever you may go!

Any nation that was or is at war with TFO will be, but those who only fought CCC will be allowed to go as they please - per the white peace with CCC

My reasoning behind this statement to clarify is because PC proposed/agreed to it

[13:45] <@ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> ok

[13:45] <@ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> fair enough

[13:45] <@ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> next question from me:

[13:45] <@ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> A bunch of fomer TP came to Tempest today, they will have to switch to karma pow right? even they are technically not at war nation wise?

[13:45] <@ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> *even though

01[13:46] <Septer> only if they were at war with TFO nations

[13:46] <Chinatownbus> If they were/are at war with TFO nations or anyone else who TP hasn't yet agreed to peace terms with

[13:47] <Jacapo_Saladin[Tempest]> and since none of our new members are/were

[13:47] <Jacapo_Saladin[Tempest]> then we are good

So only nations in TP that were/are at war with a TFO nation have to change to Karma PoW and surrender

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Septer

I so have to read up on all the DoWs. I didn't even know Terra Prime was at war with MK.

Good bye Terra Prime, :(

I will miss posting in your forums games.........

good bye...........

arcticllama and I will now have to find a new place to post our hysteria.

The Pigiron Chef show will have to find a new channel to broadcast on.

The Squirrel and Lemming movers will be there soon.........

good bye my friends

I realize that I am a minor leader of a minor alliance.

But, let them go.

Let it drop, and let them go.

I would like to second this, I don't have much in the way of firepower to back up my words, but don't you think they've been through enough with their alliance disbanding?

I'm sorry to see you go, Terra Prime. I know you guys were good opponents for our protectorates, The Forsaken Ones.

facts?! you mean like a DoW? i still dont see one.. curses, those facts are hard to come by! D:

An attack on a Poison Clan protectorate is an attack on Poison Clan. It's as simple as that. They are like members of our alliance minus the alliance tag.

I do not hold a grudge against the forces that came to bear upon us and caused this travesty, nor against those who would use this as an opportunity to advance some other agenda for there is still far too much to do yet.

I do believe that Terra Prime declared on The Forsaken Ones, and besides one Poison Clan declaration, there was no other counter declarations on your alliance. I'm not quite sure where this conspiracy theory you have is coming from..

I think Chinatownbus covered everything with the logs.

Sorry to see you guys go. But you went out fighting for your friends and honoring your treaties. And for that you'll always be remembered. Best of luck to your nations in finding new homes.

Always sad to see alliances disband. Whether it be the fault of another alliance or not, the fact still remains that a community was destroyed, so let them be at peace.

Not much of a community if they decided to voluntarily part at the drop of a hat, in my opinion.

I'm sorry to see you go, Terra Prime. I know you guys were good opponents for our protectorates, The Forsaken Ones.

An attack on a Poison Clan protectorate is an attack on Poison Clan. It's as simple as that. They are like members of our alliance minus the alliance tag.

I do believe that Terra Prime declared on The Forsaken Ones, and besides one Poison Clan declaration, there was no other counter declarations on your alliance. I'm not quite sure where this conspiracy theory you have is coming from..

I think Chinatownbus covered everything with the logs.

I apologize if I inferred that there was some "grand conspiracy" involved in the decision to disband. I was talking about a "generic confluence" of events and not trying to take any potshots at PC or TFO.

Also, if we're going to be splitting hairs there was also one Internet Superheroes declaration.

o/ karma

o/ change

one thing i find funny is the people in here trying to defend their position saying 'oh well you know tp had other options'. yeah, so did every other alliance that ever disbanded in war, the other option being to fight on in a miserable excuse for existance. what, did you think npo could just walk up to someone and say 'alright you guys have to disband?' no, it only happened because alliances were unable to uphold the terms imposed on them, which is exactly the case here, they couldn't pay any reps because they were all in bill lock.

so way to go, karma, for imposing reparations on a friggin protectorate and leaving them no choice but to disband, hell i dont think npo even ever did that to a protectorate, good job