Offical Announcement from Terra Prime

I'd assume that the members would have to go through the normal individual surrender procedure and go karma pow if they don't want to fight more but ofcourse I'm just guessing it's not up to me.

Ah. I hadn't checked on Terra Prime's military status, but simply considered that tech raiding has not gone on hiatus while the various inter-alliance wars proceed. Still, those that wish to continue fighting for their allied cause may need some sort of backup, sooner or later. And those that do surrender might need someone to plead their cause afterwards.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go tpf

I know perfectly well who's to blame here, and it's not TPF. I'd say you can chalk this one up to Karma, except I think most of them would be most upset over the travesty that occurred here. As is, I have taken note, and will likely be doing a little bit of Karma of my own, at some later date. That is a promise.

edit: re-including my original statement.

Edited by Kryievla

I know perfectly well who's to blame here, and it's not TPF. I'd say you can chalk this one up to Karma, except I think most of them would be most upset over the travesty that occurred here. As is, I have taken note, and will likely be doing a little bit of Karma of my own, at some later date. That is a promise.

It can't be Kattles fault. They're everything that's good and just in this world.

I'm sorry but if you don't know anything about what happened, you should probably not speak as if you know what's going on.

Terra Prime disbanded before any surrender terms were even discussed, and as I expressed, nobody wanted to see Terra Prime's disbandment.

Good luck to all, and its sad to see any alliance go down.

All Terra Prime members are welcome to join Pryamid as long as there is no outstanding issues.

#Cn-Py http://www.cn-pyramid.com/

Well, there was bound to be at least one vulture...

Good luck, TP members.

Edited by mythicknight

Thank you Septer for giving your all to the alliance, you gave me a home when I thought I had none.

Thank you to all the members of Terra Prime, it was an honor to serve you.

Thank you to our allies and friends for your support and kind words before this war and during this war.

Thank you to our enemies for giving us our biggest challenge yet.

Glad to see that recruiting in disbandment threads hasn't gone out of style. *rolls eyes* There's always vultures, and it always seems to be the same people.

Anyway, I'm very sorry to see this, Septer. I know how much you loved TP. Best of luck to all of you, wherever you find yourselves. I'm sure you know whom to ask if you need help in any way.

way to go tpf

Blame captain twisted.

But more to the point, it was great having you guys around. Especially with our ties via Pegasus and how we first met Septer. I'm confident you and your friends will go on to great things in the future.

Edited by mhawk

I'm sorry but if you don't know anything about what happened, you should probably not speak as if you know what's going on.

Terra Prime disbanded before any surrender terms were even discussed, and as I expressed, nobody wanted to see Terra Prime's disbandment.

I am quite aware. If you have a different point of view, you are welcome to fill me in on yours. As is, I stand by my original statement. I know your word is good, so am a little less heated on realizing this was not intentional or expected.

Anyways, they are not dwelling on it, so I won't either.

Good luck guys!

My hats off to Poison Clan and company that decided to destroy Terra Prime and keep them from receiving peace.
<Chinatownbus> Being as Terra PRime no longer exists

<Chinatownbus> For individual terra prime nations at war

<Chinatownbus> they will have to get their own individual peace

<Chinatownbus> with whoever their current wars are with

<Chinatownbus> before they can move on to Tempest or wherever else

<Chinatownbus> Is that unreasonable?

<Akasha> Any idea what agreement could be negotiated by individual nations?

<Panther[Tempest]> So, if peace is reached with TFO, that is the equivalent of peace with PC?

<Chinatownbus> Yes.

<Septer> sounds fair

<Panther[Tempest]> OK, that clears that up.

<Chinatownbus> I would assume individual surrenders would apply in this case

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> and CTB that sounds reasonable in my mind, however i don't think TP has offically disbanded yet

<Chinatownbus> now if Terra Prime does not actually disband

<Chinatownbus> then we will have to restart these negotiations

<Septer> we will be as of update the notice will be posted

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> ok

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> so that leaves us with individual terms

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> i suppose

<Chinatownbus> May I inquire as to the reason for Terra Prime's disbandment?

<Septer> there are a couple - reps which cant be paid, gov have left to fight for continuum alliance - we just cant survive anymore

<Chinatownbus> ?

<Chinatownbus> Were reps ever formally requested?

<Septer> Cowen said that TFO wanted reps because we done the most damage to them

<Chinatownbus> and he gave you a number?

<Septer> not yet but with our cureent circumstances we wouldnt be able to anyhows

<Twisted> Throwing away your alliance to avoid reps which hadn't been specified doesn't sound fun..

<Chinatownbus> well if that is your decision then the solution has been placed on the table

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> i think septer is trying to find some logs

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> give him a minute

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> :)

<Chinatownbus> okay

<Septer> no there was not actual number, just that reps would have to be paid

<Septer> [18:32] <Cowen70> I'll wait and catch ahold of PC since they are our protectors negotiations will have to be ran with them

<Septer> [18:32] <Septer[TP]> why do we get reps but soldier didnt may I ask?

<Septer> [18:33] <Cowen70> They peaced out within a couple of attacks

<Septer> [18:33] <Cowen70> barely touched us

<Septer> [18:34] <Septer[TP]> considering they had more nations attacking you guys then we di, along with TSI

<Septer> [18:34] <Septer[TP]> *did

<Septer> [18:34] <Cowen70> as I say they peaced out very quickly

<Septer> [18:34] <Septer[TP]> ok I will speak to my gov about reps

<Septer> that was basically it

<Septer> all he mentioned was they we would have to pay reps

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> but now we are at the point that the decision has been made to disband

<Chinatownbus> as cowen said

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> so imo we should start there now about individual reps as CTB suggested

<Chinatownbus> negotiations would be run with me included

<Chinatownbus> and those conversations were not with me

<Chinatownbus> as well as no number being specified

<Chinatownbus> but again, if the decision has been made

<Chinatownbus> ligolski|Tempest|Autarch is right

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> However

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> Would it be prudent that all hostilites end between the parties for the duration of these negociations?

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> Nukes included

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> That makes sense to me

<Chinatownbus> what negotiations?

<Chinatownbus> individual surrender terms are available for the public

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> The ones which will beginning ASAP

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> Individual surrender terms, yes

<Chinatownbus> and what would we be negotiating?

<Dera|Tempest|Speaker> In individual surrender terms, one most often discusses surrender, do they not?

<Septer> dera the surrender terms are the karma ones

<Chinatownbus> the Karma individual surrender terms are readily available.

<Septer> which were posted at the begining of the war

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> do you have a link?

<ligolski|Tempest|Autarch> i am failing miserably to find them lol

<Chinatownbus> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55545

As you can see, the decision to disband was made before any surrender negotiations even officially occurred. If you want to paint PC as bad guys, go ahead, but get your damn facts straight.

I imagine the surrender terms weren't the only factors at play here. I think you made the decision to disband a bit too quickly and too lightly given what you based that decision on.

Shame to see an alliance disband from war, but there were other options.

As you can see, the decision to disband was made before any surrender negotiations even officially occurred. If you want to paint PC as bad guys, go ahead, but get your damn facts straight.

You wouldn't let negotiations happen, so you're right, THEY NEVER OFFICIALLY OCCURRED!

Then you go talk to them after they decide to disband, feeling a tinge of guilt, mhm?

PC, you're classy as usual, and don't bother dumping logs in here again.