Karma, who are you?

Alterego

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it is a coalition of necessity as the groups are very diverse in culture and thinking. Of course, there's nothing like a common goal to bring us together. For how quickly the coalition came together, that is a wonder in of itself.

Which alliances are in Karma and who are the leaders of karma?

Its the question of our time and its hard to get a straight answer to this question. People are claiming to be in Karma and others from the same alliance are denying they are in Karma. People are being told to speak to Karma leaders and later being told their are no Karma leaders.

Why do you need an answer?

Also, if you or BAPS needs anything, you talk to TOP, Nemesis, LoSS and whoever else is engaged on you :)

My alliance does not consider itself part of "Karma". Neither does our protector, I believe.

No offense to those involved, but many of us are glad not to be a part of it. (Mostly because of the fruity name....)

Karma is just the broad term assigned to the alliances who engaged in war with NPO and her allies after they attacked OV, nothing official, its just a lot easier to say then listing all the alliances on our side lol

As for leaders, Archon and LM help with the general organization and ensuring that certain principals are adhered to because of the broadness of the conflict, but each individual "front" has those of us who handle things and you can contact with any issues.

Why do you need an answer?

Also, if you or BAPS needs anything, you talk to TOP, Nemesis, LoSS and whoever else is engaged on you :)

This, this, and this are the reasons nations want an answer to the question.

Oh but as stated in the logs - I wasn't on individual terms. It was an alliance surrender. I joined Karma PoW for a day; but was then told I didn't have to, so I left.
Rajistan, i guess you spoke to the wrong person..

i think Londo is not in Karma Leadership therefore he doesn't have a right to release you from karma PoW..

i suggest you speak to higher ranks in Karma..

Just out of curiosity, who does have authority to release people from Karma POW then?
Is there a public list of people who have "authorization" to make such decisions regarding POW status?

A leader from one alliance said one thing and a Grämlin in charge of watching the POW AA said another.

Don't waste time telling me it was all worked out; I read the rest of the thread.

Fact is, the issue came up in the first place. It is frustrating to be told one thing by one alliance and another thing by one in charge of the POW camp.

Who is in charge of what in Karma?

Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

I don't think karma is a "who"

If it is, we are all karma and no one is karma :ph34r:

Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

I don't think karma is a "who"

If it is, we are all karma and no one is karma :ph34r:

Ok. Now there's an answer I can live with. :unsure:

:P

Its the question of our time and its hard to get a straight answer to this question.

!@#$%^&* and you know it. I told you at the start of the war, and it's been repeated many times since then, that you should talk to Archon and/or LiquidMercury if you had questions for/about Karma.

Just spill the beans on whatever spin you had planned with this question.

I'm in Karma. I know many people on my side of the war aren't. There are spokesmen of Karma and a few leaderish people in Karma but they hardly control the coalition (in fact how uncontrollable and unwilling to cooperate several members of the "faction" are is causing some issues).

Karma is incredibly loose, surprisingly unorganized and shortly after this war ends we'll fracture apart and a lot of us will be at each other's throats. Frankly, I can't wait.

Karma is incredibly loose, surprisingly unorganized and shortly after this war ends we'll fracture apart and a lot of us will be at each other's throats. Frankly, I can't wait.

Neither can I, sounds like we're in for some prolonged fun :popcorn:

Fact is, the issue came up in the first place. It is frustrating to be told one thing by one alliance and another thing by one in charge of the POW camp.

I've seen that happen in far more codified groups like blocs or even alliances, where 1 person contradicts another on a certain policy.

It's a war, if every mistake happening would deserve a second thread asking for an explanation these forums would explode.

Who is in charge of what in Karma?

There are no leaders.

For logistical reasons Archon and LM are the voice and communicators of Karma.

The biggest mistake of the hegemony side was that they gave Karma a few days time to move on from the mob we were, to an actual runnable war coalition.

Wasn't Tyga part of the original peace talks with the NPO? STA has to be part of Karma then, to all of you saying they aren't.

Being a "part" of Karma is a completely meaningless thing to say. But yes, STA is a part of Karma.

!@#$%^&* and you know it. I told you at the start of the war, and it's been repeated many times since then, that you should talk to Archon and/or LiquidMercury if you had questions for/about Karma.

Just spill the beans on whatever spin you had planned with this question.

No spin, no beans, just curious. It might seem clear to people in Karma who you are, outside Karma we see people in alliances saying there are in Karma and others in the same alliance saying they not in Karma. Just look at how vague some answers have been. Now I know, MK and Gramlins run Karma. Thanks for the help spud.