A TF! announcemnt

300px-TF!.jpg

First off let me begin by saying a big thanks to Fark for being such good sports. No offensive has been launched and I thank ENI for that. I expected attack from Fark, and none were received, which says a lot for their character. I ment no disrespect when I reformed TF!, and I hope for further peace amongst us.

With that said, I also owe Clifclav a huge thanks for his creation of my flag. I forgot to say thanks in the first thread, so I'll say it now. Thanks!

In other news, TF! is not accepting new members until the current conflict ends. And any previous members wishing to apply must not be members of TPF. I take this measure to avoid any question with TPF of poaching. Once TPF is out of war, anyone wishing to join may, but they must make it known to Mhawk that I did not recruit them.

And once again, I can't say it enough, Thanks Fark, for being so understanding.

In other news, TF! is not accepting new members until the current conflict ends. And any previous members wishing to apply must not be members of TPF. I take this measure to avoid any question with TPF of poaching. Once TPF is out of war, anyone wishing to join may, but they must make it known to Mhawk that I did not recruit them.

I smells a loophole here.

GOONS...check

TF!...check

FAN...soon to be coming out of Peace Mode near you

Gen[m]ay...gotta be next

NAAC...meh...I'll let alumni on this world debate that one

And of course...

\m/ would have difficulty reforming based on sheer ego mass...that's right, WC, I'm double dog daring you to do it. :jihad:

Wonder if Fark is just leaving this alone for now so that they'll get more enjoyment out of crushing it later.

Oddly enough one of the more shrewd political options on Fark's side would be to take TF! on as a protectorate. Wouldn't that be amusing. With no offense to any pals over at Fark of course, I know you're not the sort of act only on political expedience.

GOONS...check

TF!...check

FAN...soon to be coming out of Peace Mode near you

Gen[m]ay...gotta be next

NAAC...meh...I'll let alumni on this world debate that one

And of course...

\m/ would have difficulty reforming based on sheer ego mass...that's right, WC, I'm double dog daring you to do it. :jihad:

Happened January 08 amirite

edit: bunchies.jpgallnighte.gif

Edited by mrcalkin