May Day! May Day! Farkistan May Erection results

ErectionBannerTop.jpg

Фаркистан: Соединенные и непобедимы o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Farkistan: United and Invincible o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

Planet Bob is in radioactive turmoil, but despite the troop deployments, shortages of bacon grease, beer rationing (Wait! There's BEER rationing? OMFG, EVERYBODY PANIC) the peaceful people of Farkistan exercised their democratic rights to erect a new .gov.

FarkistaniWomensKorps.jpg

In the glorious worker's paradise of Farkistan, Erections vote for you! These members of the Farkistan Auxiliary Protection and Security (FAPS) corps were on hand to maintain order during the erection.

FarkSoldierandBAK-47.jpg

Tensions rose as some nations in the alliance came under attack, but the reassuring presence of the FAPS Corps, armed with their newly issued BAK-47 rifles, allowed the proletariat to say who is up and which candidates just don't stand up.

votersinline.jpg

Acts of sabatoge and the occasional power outage resulted in long lines at some erection stations. Citizens were orderly and paid little heed to the far off sounds of dogfighting aircraft, and the scream of incoming missiles.

Joyousriots.jpg

There was joyous rioting in the streets as Farkistan's enemies courteously provided glowing fireworks displays above the major cities of Farkistan. The Great Leader wishes to extend his appreciation to those nations providing the fireworks, thus saving many dongs and ruples that would have been spent lighting up the traditional May Day celebration in a more conventional manner. As an added bonus, the lingering glow has allowed the Farkistan Electric Company to turn off streetlights at night to conserve energy.

Thanks IRON!

NewCouncil.jpg

Immediately following the erection, Council met in special session. New Speaker of Council Fluoroalien addressed the people and his fellow Council members, Ackbarican Idol, Spanky22, as well as newcomers Raving MainyYak, and RandomlyJim. Yak and Random were drunk with power and knocked over some bottles in the Council Lounge bar prior to the meeting. The only casualty was a broken bottle of Stoli.

squirrel.jpg

A huge thong throng of supporters filled Drew Square to celebrate the erection of a new Pope of Pope Rodger as Farkistan's new Squirrel. His Nuttiness faces the task of keeping Farkistan's friends close and her enemies glowier closer.

ComradeSubby.jpg

No May Day celebration would be complete without a mighty display of military peens. And our Great Leader, Submitter Emperor Norton I had the best view of the parade, in this rare image in which he is seen without his harem herd of war zebras.

Toast.jpg

Joyous citizens drank a toast to the Subby, then dashed their bottles of Stoli to the ground in an age old Farkistani custom.

Congratulations to the erected leaders of Farkistan:

Submitter:

Emperor Norton I

Squirrel:

Pope Rodger

TotalFark Council:

Fluoroalien

Ackbarican Idol

Spanky22

Raving MainyYak

RandomlyJim

Let the festivities continue.

I assumed the MayDay calls was the FARKer I banzai charged; hes getting smashed up pretty bad considering Im getting dogpiled.

Hes a cool guy though, low threat level, DEFCON 5, I love the FARK war machine.

I hope the new FARK government encourages my guy to keep this up :)

Hail FARK o/

I assumed the MayDay calls was the FARKer I banzai charged; hes getting smashed up pretty bad considering Im getting dogpiled.

Hes a cool guy though, low threat level, DEFCON 5, I love the FARK war machine.

I hope the new FARK government encourages my guy to keep this up :)

Hail FARK o/

Did our guy offer beer and bacon to your invading troops?

It may be war, but that's no excuse to neglect good manners.

:)

/And no, the "May Day" title centers on our alliance-wide May Day celebration.

Oh Hai thar!

Sup shah! :D

You did pretty good for getting jumped and dealing with 5 or so nations. Between you and one of the other guys I was fighting I had my hands full. :)

EDIT: also good job Bill n Ted. You hit someone who appears to not be actively checking up on their nation. Truly, this is the beginning of the end for Farkistan. May admin have mercy on our souls, for surely a warrior such as yourself will have none.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson

Did our guy offer beer and bacon to your invading troops?

It may be war, but that's no excuse to neglect good manners.

:)

Unfortunately not. He hasnt given me as much as a CM or a GA to boost my casualties :(

Boot him for bad manners and let me teach him some when my Umbrella goatpile is over :jihad: :awesome: :jihad:

:ph34r:

sniper edit:

EDIT: also good job Bill n Ted. You hit someone who appears to not be actively checking up on their nation. Truly, this is the beginning of the end for Farkistan. May admin have mercy on our souls, for surely a warrior such as yourself will have none.

That would explain it. Hes going to be mighty sore when he does check in.

On another note can you still boot him for bad manners?

On yet another note I acknowledge that GOONs is back :rolleyes:

I am most merciful at times

Edited by bill n ted

Congrats on your erections FARK, I enjoyed the announcement. Did I see a Bacon gun...because if that were the case I believe it to be the single greatest invention in history. Lastly, on a depressing note beer rationing is a war-crime...for shame.

:awesome:

Congrats on your erections FARK, I enjoyed the announcement. Did I see a Bacon gun...because if that were the case I believe it to be the single greatest invention in history. Lastly, on a depressing note beer rationing is a war-crime...for shame.

:awesome:

Yes, our Internal Security forces have all been issued the bacon guns.

Snipe your target, then enjoy a good breakfast!

As for the beer rationing, unfortunate, but necessary that the citizens make sacrifices so that we on Council are properly hydrated. Giving 4-hour speeches is thirsty work. :)