Nuclear Power Plant Blows

Sir Keshav IV

OOC: Sir Keshav IV, will you allow me to RP the terrorist organization Karma having connection with the infamous Lighting Thieves gang? :awesome:
OOC: -facepalm-
OOC: Did my question above offended you?

OOC: Probably not, but Karma is the name of one side of the massive IG war going on right now, and hence the name of the war itself.

OOC" Hence the terrorist organization xD

IC: Hmm, still in that business eh brother?

I am doing alright, just started an art gallery with my wife and doing fine. How is the business going along for you brother?

OOC: lemme guess...just like me, you're NOT Karma... :P

OOC" Hence the terrorist organization xD

IC: Hmm, still in that business eh brother?

I am doing alright, just started an art gallery with my wife and doing fine. How is the business going along for you brother?

Not good. Low on money and most of my gang is either in the hospitals, police stations, or the graveyard. Some old lady ruined my missions three times in a row. Recently, 40 of my heavily armed members stormed into a shopping mall to steal the credit card numbers stored in the cash registers and ransom, who were commanded by me. Unfortunately, the very same old lady was in the shopping mall at that time and took down my entire gang except me without using any explosives or guns. Most of the mall collapsed due to damages caused by my members who struggled to take out the old lady.

The government has a "shoot on sight with tasers" order against my gang, so if any of the authorities in Great Lakes State see my members that are on the wanted list,= walking around, they will fire on sight using tasers. We already wasted $1.4 billion of the government's money due to infrastructure damages, medical costs, economical damages, increased funding for the law enforcement agencies, and etc.

Maybe I should find another job to work in...