Nuclear Power Plant Blows

Sir Keshav IV

Earlier today,

A Nuclear Power Plant in the Tianjin Province blew. The police believes it is the work of terrorists. They will be searching for more clues to pin the terrorist(s) respobsible for this attack.

*Private*

1000 HAZMAT troops were sent to clean the Nuclear mess.

Some notes were released-

Two security guards bodies or what left of it was found. One postmortem on the security guard body was done and cause of death was bullet shot to the head. The other was burnt and damaged beyond recognition.

Thirteen workers who should have come for morning shift did not arrive for attendance. Thirteen new workers had come instead. Names not known.

All thirteen workers who missed their shift, found dead in their homes, bullet shots to 9 of them were mostly from close range, bullet shells matching description of Shotgun shells were found. Rest four were found dead with bullets through the head. Sniped right at the centre.

Confirmed Number of Death: 37

Approximate Number: 121

Injured: 193

Damage: Nuclear Fallout, Beijing and Tianjin are Radioactive

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

The Reich will be monitoring this situation closely. Upon receiving the report, Scolar Visari shook his head.

"Aren't Communist tired of Nuclear Reactor failures? You'd think they would introduce better training methods.."

Your nation and people have our sympathies.

OOC: Heh, the allusion to Chernobyl is funny :P.

Edited by iamthey

Promised Land offers its most sincere sympathies for this tragedy.

OOC: lol commies blowing up nuclear plants :lol:

IC: It seems people can not remember how to properly run nuclear plants any longer. It is a shame that innocent people must suffer the incompetence of their masters.

The Reich will be monitoring this situation closely. Upon receiving the report, Scolar Visari shook his head.

"Aren't Communist tired of Nuclear Reactor failures? You'd think they would introduce better training methods.."

In case you failed to notice...it was sabotage, not incompetence. Next time listen better.

OOC: I'm not leaving BC, its just I wanted to RP my Nuclear Anarchy :P

IC: Yea, we are such imbeciles we blew this up right? I forget to inform you that this was sabotage, not mishandling or whatever you claim it to be. If you see earlier we even released some information.

More Information-

A symbol representing "K" was found painted on a wall nearby. below that it was return-

"Karma is a !@#$%*"

More information is being looked upon for this terrorist attack.

OOC: :P

Generalissimo once again assigns blame without concrete facts.

“Only one criminal organization in the world has expertise to sabotage a nuclear reactor-”

*Dramatic Pause*

"!!!The Slavorussian Dark Hand!!!

This is obviously a Black Hand plot, no other terrorist organization has experience with nuclear material. ”

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

We think it has something to do with this organization called "Karma"

Announcement from Beijing Corp Board-

We will clean up this mess and put those terrorists to death-

Signed,

CEO- Keshav

President-Keira Knightley

Vice President- Lizzie Maguire

Secretary- Jordana Brewster

Director of Operations- Selena Gomez

Director of Foreign Affairs- Natalie Portman

OOC: MUAHAHAHAHA

OOC: Yea no problem HHYAD :awesome: RP them if you want.

OOC: Where should I RP? Here, or in the RP thread where the gang's rear end is being kicked repeatedly by an old lady?

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Here please :rolleyes:

OOC: Sure thing.

--------

IC: After the shopping mall incident, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54814:

Harken Staler was devastated after his mass credit card number stealing mission was wreaked by an old lady, a freaking old lady that 40 heavily armed gang members could not take down. His gang was running low on money, and is now on the "Most Wanted List" in the Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency (GLSFPA) for causing so much damages, injuries, and deaths in their missions. He already knew the government was desperate to arrest him and his entire gang for causing a $1.1 billion loss in public property damages, private property damages, economical damages (OOC: Missing railroads, highways, power lines, bridges, and massive traffic jams due to collisions. :OOC), medical fee, extra law enforcement funding, and etc.

The good news is that his gang has gotten a few payment offers from various terrorist organizations to distract the targets, causing massive infrastructure damages, and etc.

He then wondered about his brother and decided to give him a call since they haven't talked to each other for while. He dialed the phone number, and waited for his brother to pick it up...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Am I supposed to RP the brother??

If so, I reserve this post for when I get back

OOC: Oops, I should have asked you about that first instead of posting it. If you don't want to RP the brother, then you can ask me to change my previous post.

OOC: Sure thing.

--------

IC: After the shopping mall incident, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54814:

Harken Staler was devastated after his mass credit card number stealing mission was wreaked by an old lady, a freaking old lady that 40 heavily armed gang members could not take down. His gang was running low on money, and is now on the "Most Wanted List" in the Great Lakes State Federal Police Agency (GLSFPA) for causing so much damages, injuries, and deaths in their missions. He already knew the government was desperate to arrest him and his entire gang for causing a $1.1 billion loss in public property damages, private property damages, economical damages (OOC: Missing railroads, highways, power lines, bridges, and massive traffic jams due to collisions. :OOC), medical fee, extra law enforcement funding, and etc.

The good news is that his gang has gotten a few payment offers from various terrorist organizations to distract the targets, causing massive infrastructure damages, and etc.

He then wondered about his brother and decided to give him a call since they haven't talked to each other for while. He dialed the phone number, and waited for his brother to pick it up...

Harry(I'm calling the brother that haha) picked up the line and was surprised his brother had called, it had been a long time since he last spoke to Harken and wondered what led to this special call.

Hello brother, I am surprised you called me, what led you to call me all of a sudden brother?

OOC: Hope thats alright <_<

Harry(I'm calling the brother that haha) picked up the line and was surprised his brother had called, it had been a long time since he last spoke to Harken and wondered what led to this special call.

Hello brother, I am surprised you called me, what led you to call me all of a sudden brother?

OOC: Hope thats alright <_<

OOC: It is.

-------

IC: "We haven't talked to each other for while, I just wanted to know how is going for you."

In the background, someone can be heard entering the room.

"Hold on a sec"

Muffled cuss words and a gunshot can be heard

"Sorry about that, someone who messed up my previous mission entered my office without permission."

OOC: Hm, I am trying to think something more creative...

Edited by HHAYD