Trident waves farewell.

MHA_Small_Flag.gifig94pi.jpgfxxl6e.jpg

In the interests of aquatic unity, Trident was formed as an MADP bloc between the three largest aqua alliances of the time - MHA, NATO and Fark. However, over time, these parties agreed that this treaty was not an accurate reflection of the relations between signatories. As such, Trident is hereby dissolved by the unanimous consent of all parties.

Signed

Farkistan

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization

The Mostly Harmless Alliance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trident was our first major bloc, and has been a cornerstone of Aqua stability for quite some times. NATO and MHA were amongst the closest friends Farkistan had and their support was greatly appreciated. However all three alliances have outgrown the Trident and are, in some cases, going in a different direction. It is with great regret that we withdraw from the Trident.

o/ MHA

o/Fark

o/NATO

This is not the end of relations between us. THis is the pledge to rebuild what we once shared. I look forward to a bright future between us.

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

As someone with his signature on the original document, I bid farewell to a treaty that has been a major presence in our foreign and aquarian affairs for almost two years. However, some change must be inevitably embraced. Good luck to FARK and NATO; I hope to see you around the aquarium from time to time.

We were curious to see what would happen to the Trident since the war started.

Good hearing you 3 are all remaining on good terms, just going towards different paths.

We at Guru Order respect and admire such great alliances like yourselves who have treated us well under the Trident Treaty and look forward to continuing our friendship and diplomacy with all of you.

The Aqua community of Planet Bob remain strong with your presence! B)

Good luck to all 3 alliances to whatever path you lead.

o/ MHA

o/Fark

o/NATO

Excellent. Once Aqua desends into chaos, Orange will reclaim its rightful place! MHWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On a more serious note, sorry to see this happen. Every member of Trident is a honorable alliance and I wish them all the best.