A breath of fresh air.

king601

There will come a time when you shall be crushed. On that day, remember king601, because he has helped to show us the quality of your character and you have been found wanting.

lol, that's funny, you wouldn't have been the only one to try and fail. Go to bed will ya and stop actin the big man.

I think the main point is that's no way for an MoD to be acting in any event.

You are not a member of WAPA, talk to the Firm, stop trying to start trouble for WAPA.

Edited by Finner

My, my, what a lovely we gathering of sad pathetic children we have, go way now to your mammies.

One member of WAPA, says something and you drag up the WAPA – STA wars. Now that’s pathetic, you drag up all this crap from the past that none of you had any part to play in.

Mind your business now. As for you King, I told you who to talk too, talk too the Firm. Ye should have known that before hand, there is always someone higher.

He's the Minister of Defense. He should know better.

As for us voicing an opinion? It typically happens when asshattery is discovered.

lol, that's funny, you wouldn't have been the only one to try and fail. Go to bed will ya and stop actin the big man.

You are not a member of WAPA, talk to the Firm, stop trying to start trouble for WAPA.

If I wanted to start trouble I'd build a coalition of alliances to roll WAPA, I just want my friend to get peace.

He's the Minister of Defense. He should know better.

As for us voicing an opinion? It typically happens when asshattery is discovered.

Asshattery is being kind in this instance. This is more like...asshat-asshattery. Wearing an asshat on your head.

I don't get it. You are quitting and deleting your nation, but you are pissed that the nation doomed to be deleted got attacked on the way out? :wacko:

Was it handled well by that WAPA member? No. Does it actually matter? No.

No I'm not pissed. I'm disappointed that they handled it the way they did. And I have a tendency to change my mind.

If I wanted to start trouble I'd build a coalition of alliances to roll WAPA, I just want my friend to get peace.

Lad, be original and it's been done, many a time over. It never worked then and it never will.

I don't get it. You are quitting and deleting your nation, but you are pissed that the nation doomed to be deleted got attacked on the way out? :wacko:

Was it handled well by that WAPA member? No. Does it actually matter? No.

Yer man above has the sus.

They surrendered, I'd say it worked well enough.

Is WAPA dead? No, has any of its 100 core membership ever become a POW in any of those wars? No.

You said it yourself mate, tuck more then 4 to defeat WAPA at each and every turn. None have the guts to face them on their own. You need as you said a "Coalition to roll WAPA"

I'm posting to announce that WAPA and I have solved our differences. The attacker was a rogue and Government Member who was involved with the queries earlier will be dealt with by their High Gov. I want to thank those who have helped me tonight to come to a reasonable diplomatic solution. Thank you once again.

Tl;dr: WAPA and I have reached a diplomatic solution... thanks.

I know it's been said and done and whatever, but I was promised an amusing read and I got an amusing read. Tactless behavior, dismissive attitude, poor grammar - exactly what makes for a decent belly laugh. WAPA is of a higher caliber than this member of their government and clearly he's caused issue before - it's a shame that he's so publicly reflected on this alliance.

King601, thanks for the shoutout as well as the plug for TSI - good luck out there in the wilds.

o/ the Pyramid Scottish Assault Squadron

This issue has been dealt with and will not happen again. That indeed was no way for any member to behave, never mind a government member.

Nonetheless. Lets not drag an alliances name through the mud for the actions of one member. Are all The Sasori Initiative members whiter than white? We all make mistakes.

I guess it was appropriate you brought up the shark war in a thread about tech raids though.

Edited by Broon

This issue has been dealt with and will not happen again. That indeed was no way for any member to behave, never mind a government member.

Nonetheless. Lets not drag an alliances name through the mud for the actions of one member. Are all The Sasori Initiative members whiter than white? We all make mistakes.

I guess it was appropriate you brought up the shark war in a thread about tech raids though.

Thank you for handling this situation with maturity, hopefully he will eventually learn not to be so arrogant towards random people, a bit of diplomatic tact goes a long way.