A breath of fresh air.

king601

A man enters the room and approaches the Platform. He has on jeans with a hole in them and a shirt that is too small for him. He is battered, torn and defeated.

The man reaches the platform and looks around. His face contains a look of sadness. He steps up to the Podium and begins.

My friends and other observers,

It has been a long haul for the Nation of Kaptoye… we have seen many things and have overcome all of those things. We established ourselves more than a year ago. It has been hard and a long ride. Today I am saddened by the news that I must bear to you.

He looks around and sighs. A tear forms in the corner of his eye.

I must announce that the nation of Kaptoye will be closing.

The crowd becomes outraged, people begin shouting out WHY? And other questions.

My friends, fear nothing. We have fought hard, you have defended your brothers in arms and we shall die an honorable death. It is with the following statements that I will make my exit.

"There are those who do things, and there are those who try to do things."

We have tried to do things, and we have succeeded on most. We have had our bad moments and we have had our good moments… I want to take the next few moments to shout out to people.

Shoutouts;

Tokugawa Mitsukuni - Thank you for everything that you have done for me, while I was in TSI and out of TSI.

Shurukian - Your awesome. Like… completely. You tell me what to do and it actually works "Hey baby, wut u up2… wanna go out sumtime?" <--- It worked :P

EzequielThanks for making the MAC flag :D I think I forgot to give you a shoutout last time :P

Randalla – What I did to you, and my other Amazon Friends was so wrong. It really was and I truly am sorry. I hope that you'll forgive me in due time…. Maybe not now, or for a few months… but maybe after I'm gone. It was so wrong of me to do that. I just didn't want to be a PoW in my last few days. I'm sorry.

The Sasori Initiative – To the rest of you in TSI, all of you make a great bunch, and me leaving shouldn't lower the awesomeness levels… :D You'll recover and I hope you will prosper without me. I can only see great things in your future, so prove me right for once and make it happen.

IRAN – I am unaware of what is fully going on, or what happened, but it is with my greatest hopes that you will get your act together and continue to get back on track to growth.

We are Perth Army – I have no beef with you. When one of your members attacked me, which I assumed was a raid, which I will admit, I am a valid raid… I laughed. Not that it was funny… but I laughed at the fact that when I went to your government I was laughed at and told to do ugly things. Actually, I didn't laugh, I was disappointed in the actions of the member of government that I spoke too. It has made me think what WAPA really must be inside.

To those who I forget – I'm sorry, I've been so busy that I cannot remember those who have helped me.

Below are links to our Nation's top of the line computer to show you the dialogue that I had just moments ago with members of WAPA's gov. Please note; it has some inappropriate words on it.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6624/wapa1.png

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7461/wapa2.png

Edit: WAPA and I have agreed to a Diplomatic Solution to this issue. Thank you.

With that being said, It's time for me to go now. It's been fun but now I shall leave. I wish I could stay, but in the next 4 days I shall be around… after that… We'll see…

Good bye all,

King601 of Kaptoye,

MAC Emperor

Deltacon Emperor

PYSAS Member

Former TSI Councilor

Former TSI Imperial Adviser

and on and on

Edited by king601

LOL king ,go away and try and rebuild. I dont know you but i have never in my 2 and a half years playing this have i came across such a wee sneaky person.

Be Lucky in real life my friend .I think you might need it .

Rickardo .

WAPA.

Kind of funny that Ricky is again doing the same thing MK and STA crushed WAPA for in the first place. Oh well.

You noticed that too? I had thought they learned their lesson previously, I was mistaken.

LOL king ,go away and try and rebuild. I dont know you but i have never in my 2 and a half years playing this have i came across such a wee sneaky person.

Rickardo .

WAPA.

An attitude like yours does not belong in an alliance that won't sign anything above ODPs. Were you in WAPA during the Shark Wars? How did that feel?

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

I bet WAPA got drilled in that war, just a guess

It has nothing to do with that and you should not comment on that I was not here for the shark wars either so stop judging!

Ahh, classic CN departure- act offended, dump logs, and leave a hero! King, I spoke to you a few times in #BAPS and #Tempest- even as insults go, your words were less than stinging. See ya. By the way, you promised you'd attack me.

An attitude like yours does not belong in an alliance that won't sign anything above ODPs. Were you in WAPA during the Shark Wars? How did that feel?

I might be wrong, but I think he caused the Shark War.

My, my, what a lovely wee gathering of sad pathetic children we have, go way now to your mammies.

One member of WAPA, says something and you drag up the WAPA – STA wars. Now that’s pathetic, you drag up all this crap from the past that none of you had any part to play in.

Mind your business now. As for you King, I told you who to talk too, talk too the Firm. Ye should have known that before hand, there is always someone higher.

Edited by Finner

Rickardo .

WAPA.

There will come a time when you shall be crushed. On that day, remember king601, because he has helped to show us the quality of your character and you have been found wanting.

Edited by Hydro

My, my, what a lovely we gathering of sad pathetic children we have, go way now to your mammies.

One member of WAPA, says something and you drag up the WAPA – STA wars. Now that’s pathetic, you drag up all this crap from the past that none of you had any part to play in.

Mind your business now. As for you King, I told you who to talk too, talk too the Firm. Ye should have known that before hand, there is always someone higher.

I think the main point is that's no way for an MoD to be acting in any event.

There will come a time when you shall be crushed. On that day, remember king601, because he has helped to show us the quality of your character and you have been found wanting.

WTF are you on about your not involved and may I ask was that a threat?