Dan Marino wins first superbowl in Overtime!

RaptureMaroonCrossnor.jpg

/me walks into the press room after winning the superbowl, shows his shiny new ring and the MVP trophy. "So lets get down to business, of why im here today."

When i first arrived at Rapture, it was a very inactive, barren place, with not much government support. Now Rapture, has come out of no where, and now has recently got newly appointed government, gained over 15members and 100,000 strength in the past month. Our new government stature includes:

Chancellor: Cossar

Triumvirate of internal affairs: Dan marino

Triumvirate of War: Varmet7

Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs: King Kaimen

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Julius Octavian

Minister of Internal Affairs: plebe

Minister of War: Demon Owner

Id like to give a special shoutout to our good friends at Monos Archein and The Order of Halsa. We <3 you and look forward to working with yall more in the future! Also we could not have done it without the good supporting casts for our members and our government!

We have now also a new forum made up as the invisionfree forums were very outdate and now have upgraded to Zetaboards. Come stop by at:http://s1.zetaboards.com/Cn_Rapture/index

Edited by Dan Marino

How long until you fall into decay and little girls start running around with men in giant metal suits?

What in gods name are you on about.

Also o/ Rapture, its good to see you with no more hungry turkeys nipping at your oversized heels.

When i was first introduced to Rapture, let us say they were not doing to well, Its great to see that they have risen back from the depths of depravity :D

You guys changed forum >.> i have to set up my bar all over again :(

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)

o7 Rapture

o7 Dan

o7 new government

When i was first introduced to Rapture, let us say they were not doing to well, Its great to see that they have risen back from the depths of depravity :D

You guys changed forum >.> i have to set up my bar all over again :(

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)

o7 Rapture

o7 Dan

o7 new government

I can agree with this. Congrats to you guys and hopefully your upward trend will continue!