Favorite Nation Bios

youwish959

"DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE "

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=77810

Lol, one of our guys sent him a trade circle invite recently.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, honestly, my favorite is very common, i saw it when the war first started, and i keep seeing it more and more, and it just keeps me laughing every single time...and it seems to just get funnier as the war goes on:

................................:: Pacifica Prevails ::.............................

haha, honestly, my favorite is very common, i saw it when the war first started, and i keep seeing it more and more, and it just keeps me laughing every single time...and it seems to just get funnier as the war goes on:

You watch. Seriously, you act as if they are leaving.

I build my house with Magical Bricks! Nukes Taken: 40, Nukes Thwarted: 52 Peak casualty ranks- Total: #4, Defending: #2 so please feel free to raid!

just thought it was funny because of the first and last parts lol

**ALWAYS INACTIVE**

another lol

ive seen some really funny ones in the past but i cant remember who they were by though :(

About Knistall:

You cannot kill me, you can not anarchy me. Knistall will prevail, TPF will prevail. o/

Government Type:

- Anarchy

Well then he's right. You can't force into anarchy that which is already in anarchy, you can only keep it from changing.

Ok here's an idea. No more listing your own bio.

Or at least post the actual bio rather than saying "I like mine"

which is

Suicide is for squares. And I'm not a polygon. Not active, just forgetting to not collect. Not active, just forgetting to not collect.

The first part relating to when I randomly Declared war on three gov members of 3 allied alliances.

one I saw

Thane White Haven believes in the principle of one man, one vote. He's the one man and he has the one vote.