youwish959

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From memory, Shan Revan's:

Here be Gizka. IRON Councilor.

No idea why I liked it so much, never tried to figure out what it meant. I was too busy hiding from the nukes/soldiers/tanks invading my nation.

Fake edit: shan spell's it Councillor. The red line underneath his nation bio tells me he spelled it wrong. :awesome:

Real edit: should have looked it up long ago. I played many hours of KOTOR.

Edited by phillip110

Here be Dragons.

Always.

Also, I just realized I never changed one part of my bio in the entire time I've played.

First part of mine is that, actually. Just in Latin.

From memory, Shan Revan's:

No idea why I liked it so much, never tried to figure out what it meant. I was too busy hiding from the nukes/soldiers/tanks invading my nation.

Fake edit: shan spell's it Councillor. The red line underneath his nation bio tells me he spelled it wrong. :awesome:

Real edit: should have looked it up long ago. I played many hours of KOTOR.

Both are legitimate spellings. The damn Europeans at MFO forced us to spell things very strangely. We also spell councilor with two "l"s now. We spell most of our charter with the s versions of words like civilization... Every time I edited the draft, I changed the spellings to my way, but there were more of them. :(

My favorite is from my (RL) friend TECUMSEH:

Inner Shermania is a totalitarian state dedicated to the thorough destruction of AAlumnistan and/or requisitioning mass quantities of the High Life.

Makes me teary-eyed to think I have a bio dedicated to me (okay, so I share the bio with beer - nothing to be ashamed of).

(edit: spelling)

Edited by AAlumni

About InvictaIsEvil:

To step into the unknown knowing the real truth. Invicta is the equivalent of a plane with no engine.. I had to add more, they are also scammers and not good on their word. Do not disarm, their diplomacy is just tactics to weaken you

I must admit that his nation name was awesome though. :)

While I was nation sitting for a Dutch friend, I changed his bio to the following:

Majoriti is a nation of syphilitic necrophiliacs who enjoy outdoor cafes, clogs, and, of course, dead people in lingerie. Its ruler was driven insane by the combination of too much oranj and the advanced stages of VD. PM me with links to curing VD and necrophilia. Recruiting messages welcome.

I had quite a few PMs ready for his return, and couldn't decide if it was better to change the bio back, leaving him confused about the PMs, or see how long it took him to figure out the bio had changed. I chose the latter. (To make up for it, I doubled his infra while he was gone by running a well-funded back collection.)

Edited by gfloyd2002

About New Reverie: -=War is Peace= =Freedom is Slavery= =Ignorance is Strength=- Do not worry, our soldiers carry with them suppressants for your particular form of insanity. We call it death and we will cure your people by the thousands.

A personal favorite

About Rebel Virginia: If it is something that you enjoy doing, then it is most likely a crime in Rebel Virginia.

Tarrbuttistan's bio:

The Tarbutt Empire, built on the 99 cent double cheese burger, chemical spills, and open market drug trade. The nation owns large stakes in several of its most important companies, including McDonald's, Tim Horton's, and ConAuto.

:blink:

I read this topic and started flipping through our own membership for a good one, thought this was cool:

About Realm of PBXs:

Poison Clan does not believe it is their job to forgive our attackers. That job is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting. Nukes Delivered:24. Nukes Eaten: 10. Deflected:19

Mine is fairly boring, just a way for me to keep track of stats.

I read this topic and started flipping through our own membership for a good one, thought this was cool:

About Realm of PBXs:

Poison Clan does not believe it is their job to forgive our attackers. That job is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting. Nukes Delivered:24. Nukes Eaten: 10. Deflected:19

Mine is fairly boring, just a way for me to keep track of stats.

Hey thanks! That quote is molded after a quote from General Norman Schwartzkopf after he was asked if there was room for forgiveness toward the people who abetted the 9/11 terrorist attacks against America.

He responded: "I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."

"DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE "

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=77810

"DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE INVITES! DO NOT SEND ME TRADE CIRCLE "

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=77810

lol

Aluminum and Iron are in pretty much every trade set.

Founded by a people fleeing from the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And then they discovered fields of Lead and seas of Marble . They never looked back after that(unfortunately!). NOT INACTIVE!! I look in every day.
Crudite people have been interbreeding with the local goats for millennia and while some outsiders have made allegations of brain damage, we believe our herds to be the finest in the world. Population quality is assured by the Ministry of Eugenics.
Edited by Baron Lightbeard

Always inactive. Feel free to take all the free tech/land/money you want from me. Don't worry about retribution either, I'm probably going to be deleted soon for gross inactivity anyway. Tinderscape; 70 thousand illegal immigrants can't be wrong!

----

WHEN I COME BACK FROM A MIGHTY QUEST I HAVE NO NEED FOR SLEEP OR REST, I HEAD TO A TAVERN FOR A DRINK AND GET SO DRUNK I CANNOT THINK.

-----

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WAR AND AM AFRAID OF YOU

-----

A peaceful, Jewish nation created to balance out the number of Jews in other, not so peaceful nations.

-----

do not kill

Personal favorites