Favorite Nation Bios

youwish959

What are some of yours?

One of my favorites:

Giving back 2 years worth of extorted tech I got from Karma nations. Be careful guys, you don't know where that tech's been. I'd give it the fish stick test if I was you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kingdom is always looking for well-organized alliances that have nations low enough in technology to be effective sellers. The NPO currently fits this description and the Kingdom would be happy to purchase technology from your many small nations.

Yes, my nation bio is my favourite. colbert.gif

Edited by lebubu

I was on the receiving end of the above mentioned "swift NPO smackdown". To his credit Quetico, was the better fighter of the five NPO nations I've fought so far. (i.e. he didn't roll over and die right away)

Edited by Sal Paradise

I was one the receiving end of the above mentioned "swift NPO smackdown". To his credit Quetico, was the better fighter of the five NPO nations I've fought so far. (i.e. he didn't roll over and die right away)

Fair enough, I was just scrolling through NPO nations, looking for targets and his seemed particularly ironic at the time. :shrug:

ModEdit: You may or may not be banned the next time you log in if you continue to insinuate you might be a moderator. Continuing to do so will be met with harsher consequences than you were threatening to muster.
Double warn for severity of offense. Mods don't retaliate for actions taken in-character against their player accounts and threatening you'd do just that if you were in fact a mod is particularly aggregious. - 1/18/2008

Insinuating user may be a moderator in bio. Ban on next like offense. - 1/18/2008

This TPFer's bio gave me a smile:

About Retardation Nation:

Someone plz take care of this idiot General Specific, whos decided to be a complete FRUITCAKE and attack only after the FOB's did all the work 1st. FOB's, do u guys really want this moron picking up ur scraps?

B)

so, I'll have some fun back.

About Brackwaters:

pachucafan136 owes 3m for 50 tech deal sent April 10th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm. The Phoenix hungers for fruitcake.

Edited by General Specific

Matt Miller's cause he didn;t brag when he was #1

****************** No bragging in this bio. *****************

************** I am a proud member of IRON ***************

To all combatants on both sides, fight with honor, fight with respect.

I got a lot of questions from people when I switched my bio to

Do not use profanity or offensive language in your BIO! Your nation will be deleted if profanity or offensive language is discovered.

lmao

(try changing your bio and see what the text right there says)