cant decom improvements

nanobreaker

I tried to decom some of my improvements and these improvements are not supported by others and I clicked on the decom button and nothing happens....and yes I did make sure that I had a number in the number box and I did make sure that the improv. was not supporting another improve. and nothing still happens.....is this a bug or something?????

Which improvements were they? And are you using a browser with javascript enabled.

Quick edit: I'm gonna go ahead and say you were trying to decom the Clinics. You can't because of the Hospital.

Edited by Woodrow

Which improvements were they? And are you using a browser with javascript enabled.

Quick edit: I'm gonna go ahead and say you were trying to decom the Clinics. You can't because of the Hospital.

no it was not the hospital it is my schools I can not decom them at all no matter how many times I press the decom button or whether or not I enter in 1 2 or 3..........

Did you make sure that Javascript is enabled in your browser?

Have you tried doing it with a different browser?

I have fixed the problem and yes i did use a different browser and it would allow me to decom my improvements now......thanks a lot