Declaration of Protectorate

Sir Keshav IV

Citizens of the world,

The nation PADC has fallen into anarchy and as such we are sending some soldiers to maintain law and order. The region is a protectorate of Beijing for the time being.

*Message to Australasian Coalition*

We understand this was your protectorate before and willing to revert it back to your controls peacefully.

**Classified to CEO Keshav**

Within the coming days the push for an AC revamp or the eventual conclusion of the entire area into Pax Pacifica will be talked over. Until that time, I think I can speak for all Australian and Pacifican nations in giving our thanks to Beijing to maintain stability in this region. After the reforms are done however, we will ask for our land back and considering our relations with Beijing are extremely strong we trust the transfer of power will be peaceful.

Again, I and the rest of our region thank you for the quick jump to provide stability.

-Sarah Tintagyl

Citizens of the world,

The nation PADC has fallen into anarchy and as such we are sending some soldiers to maintain law and order. The region is a protectorate of Beijing for the time being.

*Message to Australasian Coalition*

We understand this was your protectorate before and willing to revert it back to your controls peacefully.

***Reply to CEO Keshav***

We thank you for your consideration, and are grateful you would be willing to hanbd it back to us. We are sure we speak for all coalition members when we accept this protectorate region.