We will ask those question of your fighting ability

o/Baps

o/Bandwagoning alliance I never heard of before nor can spell

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a question of having a reason or not but timing. Some people just prefer to wait for their allies to take the initial hits so they don't risk as much when participating in conflict. (and should it go the "wrong way" they can always not enter it)

or it could could be a completely different reason. You have no way of knowing but since they attack BAPS you scream bandwagon. I'm just saying I find it in bad taste and it dimminish the effect when someone is called out for actually bandwagoning.

Actually thats not true, arrive on time when your MDP is activated and be well regarded.....bandwagon in a week late, and have aspersions cast about your complete lack of any character.

Nah, bro. Maybe they needed a week to prepare for the war or something. One of their leadership types is having computer problems (as said earlier in this thread) so who knows what the hell has been going on. Or maybe they weren't invited to the first round, and they're jumping in on the second blitz due to wars expiring. Who knows? All that we can tell from this thread is that they're honoring a treaty, and I'm willing to say "Better late than never" just as neneko said. There's bound to be a reason, and I doubt that they would just randomly decide to honor a treaty halfway through a war.

EDIT: By that logic, TOP was a bandwagoner in basically every war the Initiative was in, since their democratic process prevented them from joining in on the war in that same exact night.

Edited by Jason8

or it could could be a completely different reason. You have no way of knowing but since they attack BAPS you scream bandwagon. I'm just saying I find it in bad taste and it dimminish the effect when someone is called out for actually bandwagoning.

yup, quite surprising i'm taunting an opponent during war. Well, I hope they actually cotribute some forces to their attack unlike some others... ;)

Welcome to the fight, as soon as I get rid of this pesky nuclear anarchy I'll be along to welcome you properly.

I'd suggest buying some umbrellas, given your lack of decent war wonders it's going to be raining a hell of a lot of green pain.

If any of you can't wait that long feel free to declare on me as soon as you can find a slot, you'll find my hospitality is excellent if a little warm!

yup, quite surprising i'm taunting an opponent during war. Well, I hope they actually cotribute some forces to their attack unlike some others... ;)

There's no reason there can't be a honorable fight without name calling. In our war with valhalla I have to say that most of them have been very respectful.

There's no reason there can't be a honorable fight without name calling. In our war with valhalla I have to say that most of them have been very respectful.

Aye but you entered in a timely fashion, with respect and honour, unsure of the outcome.......something missing here I feel.

No reason there can't be an honorable fight with name calling. This will be an honourable fight however Ravyns must earn that respect

Edited by supersystem

No reason there can't be an honorable fight with name calling. This will be an honourable fight however Ravyns must earn that respect

If that's what you pass for for honorable then so be it. The Ravyns honored their treaties and that's worthy of respect in my eyes. Don't let me disturb your honorable rant about how everyone declaring on you are bandwagoners though.

Clearly we're not bandwagoning. That much is certain. As for the timing of our DoW, that was a strategic decision made by LoSS and ourselves with regard to the nature of our alliance (our NS range is on the low side) and the availability of targets. As for the fact that we are DoWing after such heavy hitters as TOP have joined the fray is merely coincidental, as the plan was always to hold the Ravyns in reserve until we were needed.

On a personal note, I enjoy the challenge of facing you guys, and I will be more than willing to pick up some slots from your big guns after TOP is done with round 1, although I dare say there will be quite the competition to get them and I'm not sure TOP would be willing to give any of them up. I do look forward to slugging it out with my current target, Spicy McHaggis, and when the initial 24 hours are up later tonight, I'm sure the nukes will start flying.

If that's what you pass for for honorable then so be it. The Ravyns honored their treaties and that's worthy of respect in my eyes. Don't let me disturb your honorable rant about how everyone declaring on you are bandwagoners though.

If you don't see whats wrong with this situation, then I'm seriously afraid that I can't help you.

We're glad to be so much trouble to the combined forces of all those that have declared on us to require yet another bandwagon against us. Welcome Ravyns!

Clearly we're not bandwagoning. That much is certain. As for the timing of our DoW, that was a strategic decision made by LoSS and ourselves with regard to the nature of our alliance (our NS range is on the low side) and the availability of targets. As for the fact that we are DoWing after such heavy hitters as TOP have joined the fray is merely coincidental, as the plan was always to hold the Ravyns in reserve until we were needed.

On a personal note, I enjoy the challenge of facing you guys, and I will be more than willing to pick up some slots from your big guns after TOP is done with round 1, although I dare say there will be quite the competition to get them and I'm not sure TOP would be willing to give any of them up. I do look forward to slugging it out with my current target, Spicy McHaggis, and when the initial 24 hours are up later tonight, I'm sure the nukes will start flying.

Ok maybe arriving on a Wagon, with a Band gave us the wrong idea about you folks, I am guessing its just co-incidence then, you'll learn the error of your ways in very short order.

I don't think we share the same definition of bandwagoning... We have a perfectly legitimate treaty justification to entering this war. You can spin the timing as us being cowards and waiting until your nations are damaged, etc., and indeed that is what is expected. It is expected that we will say that it was strategical timing, and that is what we are saying. Regardless, lets get out there and have fun. I can't speak for my alliance-mates, but I can assure you that I'm ready and willing to fight you guys for as long as I can.

I think the guys from LoSS and Nemesis will tell you that we generally aren't name callers. In fact we show respect to enemies that earn it. Generally speaking we show respect to everyone but especially those that earn it.

I do look forward to slugging it out with my current target, Spicy McHaggis, and when the initial 24 hours are up later tonight, I'm sure the nukes will start flying.

Spicy is a great guy, one of the best. You guys should get on well enough...and yes, I imagine you'll both swap nuclear hurt with one another pretty soon :)

Edited by Woodstock

I don't think we share the same definition of bandwagoning... We have a perfectly legitimate treaty justification to entering this war. You can spin the timing as us being cowards and waiting until your nations are damaged, etc., and indeed that is what is expected. It is expected that we will say that it was strategical timing, and that is what we are saying. Regardless, lets get out there and have fun. I can't speak for my alliance-mates, but I can assure you that I'm ready and willing to fight you guys for as long as I can.

Just wait until one of our WRC nations drops by and says hello!

Honour with a bit of a laugh along the way. Anyway I'm sure Ravyns are a decent alliance and we'll have a good fight with them.