Remnants of Mandalore

Bralor

Not to repeat our fellow delegations' inquiries, but where, pray tell, is "here"? A potentially belligerent nation near to the Federacion's territory is of great interest to our government.

OOC: And your point is...? He's claimed in the Map thread, and made an IC DoE.

OOC: The map thread is OOC, and his DoE is IC, but with no land claims. Most DoE's I've read include some form of land claim.

OOC: well it didnt take you lot long to turn this into an OOC thread. Congratulations, reasons why CNRP is getting less fun by the day presented perfectly.

OOC: And there wouldn't have been any OOC at all if the land claims had been announced IC in the OP. OOC is often the only way to obtain relevant information, and you're doing it too. So mind your own business.

I'm in Uralic Bashtokorstan

Thank you. Our cartographers will make a note of this.

OOC: Aye. It was certainly never boring with the threat of your imperial might looming over us in the East. :D

OOC: ppffft, it was worse for us further North. Imagine having an entire area of the world that you couldn't travel too D:

OOC: ppffft, it was worse for us further North. Imagine having an entire area of the world that you couldn't travel too D:

OOC: What, you couldn't get to Australia? What would you want with this territory? :P

Seriously, though, I understand. The "Imperial Right" doctrine heavily restricted trade.