The 1st/506th Hellcats.

You are watching BALTUS "ALL DAY LONG". Please don't touch the remote or we gonna bomb you. Thank you.

"In other news, the Hellcats are a new, growing, alliance of awesomeness. So if you know what you are doing you would join them." We'll be right back after the following commercials.

This special news cast is brought to you by the number 3 and the letter w. Thank you. :lol1:

Now Baltus, with the news

In the recent Planet Bob poltics, the karma war rages and many are not sure where to go to. So we went to the streets, with the question "where are ya gonna go"

-new, young nations say-

"the Hellcats."

"why sir?"

"Because they offer protection, cash, friendship, and they'll help me out with the game"

"what do you mean?"

"They'll show me my way around, while protecting me if I mess up, and they have regular competions and tech deals. And they'll be there for me if something goes wrong"

"Woah, who wouldn't join such a great alliance"

"I don't know"

"Thanks for your time"

-Old, Respected nations say-

"What about you sir?"

"Hellcats, for sure"

"and why"

"they have tech, jobs, and a 100% active population"

"no way"

"yep, they have a lot of small nations to tech deal with and have contacts with other small nations and alliances, they also got jobs in the govt. And if i take up a govt job, the population is active so no slackers, unlike the hundreds in other alliances."

"wowww"

"Yep, its all true, no joke."

"Thank you for your time"

Thank you and check out more news reports at http://z3.invisionfree.com/1st_506th_Hellc...dex.php?act=idx

The question of the day is "why are you reading this instead of signing up for the Hellcats?"

Just answer at the above link or the smarter thing to do would be to post your hellcat app at new recruits under enlistment office.

:D

Edited by Baltus

Do you need help, now. So, you didnt know that the guy you just PO'ed was the leader of an alliance with over 20 members. And you are just a day-old nation with no allies or any serious military. :o Well its okay, calm down. You got friends over here at the Hellcats. Just join the Hellcats and state your problem. We will get back with you, then try to end any hostilties with diplomacy. :)

Edited by Baltus

Guess what, Okay this is gonna be awesome. You reaady are you sure you are ready for this. Okay so here I........................g...........o....................................Bump..

..a..dy....bump.....and....guess what............I....just..wasted 30 seconds of your life. Instead you couldve signed up for the Hellcats.

Do you want to join some lame, boring, dull, inactive alliance. :mellow: Then dont join us. :huh: We are an awesome, fun, cooltastic, and active alliance. :D:lol1: B)

protected by the Overlords.

Oh boy lame, dull, and boring (reads rest of senetence) oh I guess I'll stay in my own alliance :lol1::lol1::lol1:

We are still accepting Govt. jobs, if you are experienced sign up today. If you need some experience then still sign, we got enough to share with any newcomer who comes by.

If you are a veteran your knowledge with wars and tactic, would be a great asset to our alliance.

And if you are a cheese lover, remember we have CHEESE! :lol1:

to the front page! We refuse to go to the back! Onward! :D:lol1:

=======

Also, catch the hellcats on a worldwide tour, coming to your town soon. :popcorn:

And, do you live in UK, France, Germany, India, Brazil, Canada, and Northern Portugal, as well as scandinavia. Well, guess what we are goin there, please check online at our site for more info. :o:)

http://z3.invisionfree.com/1st_506th_Hellc...dex.php?act=idx

*please be aware we are not going on a world wide tour, sorry. :(