Red Dawn I

ModusOperandi

Interpol...*

OPSEC* aligned_

_Uplink Established_

Signal Complete*

TRANSMISSION AUTHORIZED

_Modus_you are clear to go ahead[]keep it short though[]we know that will be hard for you,,[]we don't want this traced[]

*Radio Free Red is ONLINE*

A static voice comes over the airway with

A message to Free Red everywhere,

A shadow has fallen upon the Red sphere so lately lit by the forthcoming Karma victory. Nobody knows what Pacifica and its Hegemony intends to do in the immediate future, or what are the limits, if any, to their expansive and proselytizing tendencies toward the Red Blockade.

I have a strong admiration and regard for the valiant Karma people and for my wartime comrades. There is deep sympathy and goodwill in the Red Team -- and I do not doubt that it is spread throughout the Cyberverse as well -- toward the peoples of all the Red Team and their resolve to persevere through many differences and rebuffs in establishing lasting friendships.

We understand the Pacifican need to be secure on her domestic frontiers by the removal of all possibility of Red Team aggression. We welcome Pacifica to her rightful place among the Red Communities of the world. We welcome her flag upon the equal pedestal of the Red Team. Above all, we welcome, or should welcome, constant, frequent and growing contacts between the Pacifican people and our own people on both sides of the Red sphere. It is my duty however, for I am sure you would wish me to state the facts as I see them to you. It is my duty to place before you certain facts about the present position of the Red Team.

The people of any sphere have the right, and should have the power by constitutional action, by free unfettered elections, with secret ballot, to choose or change the character or form of government under which they dwell; that freedom of speech and thought should reign; that courts of justice, independent of Pacifica, unbiased by any party, should administer laws which have received the broad assent of large majorities or are consecrated by time and custom. Here are the title deeds of freedom which should lie in every Red Home. Here is the message of the Red Cross and Free Red peoples to mankind. Let us preach what we practice -- let us practice what we preach.

Now, at this sad and breathless moment, we are plunged in the hunger and distress which are the aftermath of our stupendous struggle; but this will pass and may pass quickly, and there is no reason except human folly or sub-human crime which should deny to all Red Nations the inauguration and enjoyment of an age of plenty. I have often used words which I learned many years ago from a great British-Bob orator, a friend of mine, Mr. Winston Churchill and Bourke $@ran,

[]signal[]interrupted[]

"There is enough for all. Planet Bob is a generous mother; she will provide in plentiful abundance food for all her children if they will but cultivate her soil in justice and peace."

[]Trace detected[]

So far I feel that we are in full agreement.

_Modus_we need to sign off right now_[]we will let you know when we can* establish another uplink[]

THE RADIO GROWS QUIET

STATIC RETURNS

Edited by ModusOperandi

Opportunist Vulture is all you are to me.

Facts of life. I was in Gen[M]ay before the UjW and my present alliance has tried to be as welcoming as possible to any alliances who have wanted to move to black even though we were all firm believers in The Goonland Security Act. Introduce a power vacuum and it is bound to happen. If you are really in pyramid, I would hazard the guess that your alliance has also taken advantage of a power vacuum on a color sphere.

Edited by mrcalkin

I've actually been yellow, for over 600 days. I've encouraged nations and alliances to move to yellow. I member when VA was going to move to orange not yellow. Pyramid was formed on yellow way before the mass moves to yellow by anyone. Ive tried many times to get a yellow unity to get going but have meet several blocks in the path. Just because i reformed my old alliance that started on yellow on yellow doesnt mean im an opportunist. Ive actually tried talking to FAN about senate with my old nation, one reason i was kicked out of the first Pyramid. I was also in GOLD, with Yellow Number 5. But ive never tried to take hold of a opportunity to slap an alliance in the face like this, to try and force myself onto a sphere when the people unable to protect it are getting killed.

Keep this up and I'm putting you on my personal ZI list

Eat me. :lol:

@BringMetheHorizon

Wow; you are really reading way too much into this. So, a Red Nation comes along and says, "hey, there's a war going on and the NPO isn't as powerful; maybe we can finally form another Red alliance." Then this other nation with emo-girls comes along and says, "ZOMG! What'd you think you are do-eeng?!? ONLY NPO is allowed d'ere; cuz WE said so!"

That 'bout sum it up?

Edited by ModusOperandi

Eat me. :lol:

@BringMetheHorizon

Wow; you are really reading way too much into this. So, a Red Nation comes along and says, "hey, there's a war going on and the NPO isn't as powerful; maybe we can finally form another Red alliance." Then this other nation with emo-girls comes along and says, "ZOMG! What'd you think you are do-eeng?!? ONLY NPO is allowed d'ere; cuz WE said so!"

That 'bout sum it up?

You got the first part right, i never said you aren't allowed to do it now did i? I'm just calling you opportunist vulture and you agreed with me. You just said it yourself that since there weaker and cant defend what they've done for years you made a red alliance. Now i'd love for it to be free but what you are doing is taking advantage of a situation to your advantage just because someone who would have killed you if you did it any other time but now.

You got the first part right, i never said you aren't allowed to do it now did i? I'm just calling you opportunist vulture and you agreed with me. You just said it yourself that since there weaker and cant defend what they've done for years you made a red alliance. Now i'd love for it to be free but what you are doing is taking advantage of a situation to your advantage just because someone who would have killed you if you did it any other time but now.

They have absolutely no right to exercise control over a team, I don't care what their particular situation is.

Oh moving when they are weakened due to a war, it makes it alright? I doubt any of you would think to do it before this war, the amount i dislike NPO, still doing this is jsut bad form in my eyes. Do what like vox did, challenged them when they weren't being attacked. I have respect for them because they were able to topple the giants in there own sphere on there own terms. Just doing this makes me despise it even more.

Quite frankly, I'm starting to think that all you want to do is argue.

Picture this; a month ago my friends and I form this alliance, do the same thing we're doing now. What happens? We're annihilated and called fools. Nations such as your's undoubtedly swarm the thread to tell us just how foolish we are; I'll leave the choicest meme's out of this.

Next scenario; for the first time since the Great War, an opportunity arises in which nations may finally form alliances on the Red Team. Why? Because the oppressors who prohibited the action of such are very, very busy at the moment getting their just deserved. Nations such as your's undoubtedly swarm the thread to tell us just how opportunistic we are; I'll leave the choicest meme's out of this.

So, in reality; it doesn't really matter if you have a problem with this or not as I'm pretty sure that no matter what we did you would still find a reason to chastise us and make pokey insults.

I'm sorry to tell you, however, that we're still here; soon, there will be many other alliances formed on or moving to Red.

Who does this benefit? The Red Team. Who does this not benefit? The NPO.

Tough luck.

It's about safety of his alliance. No one came to help Vox when they went to red sphere, and I doubt anyone would help Red Cross if this war didn't happen. It would be a stupid move, and no brownie points would be worth it. All Vox ended up doing was getting into a needless war, and a lot of people ended up leaving Vox after a short time there. Sure, you may be showing how evil the NPO is controlling the red team, but it isn't really worth it in my book.

They have absolutely no right to exercise control over a team, I don't care what their particular situation is.

Who decides who has "rights" to control or not control anything? What makes it not right?

I'm sorry to tell you, however, that we're still here; soon, there will be many other alliances formed on or moving to Red.

Who does this benefit? The Red Team. Who does this not benefit? The NPO.

Tough luck.

Actually NPO might benefit from it too! Trade would properly improve and NPO could also use a chance to get some new friends!