BAPS!!!

Chalaskan

o/Top

o/Nemesis

o/Loss

o/ Baps

Thanks for the love guys and the nukes ,bar forgetting to put the batteries in my SDI (its stopped 1 from 6 nukes so far )I am having a blast in this war

5 tough, well co-ordinated but also pretty cool guys and in Cjavo of Nemesis a great sense of humor

It might look like you have me in some trouble but this is all part of my plan.

Now we just need Admin to make the WRC buy 10 nukes a day and increase Slots from 3 of each to 5 of each

o/ fighting with tenacity and honor but still stopping by #baps for a Guinness

o/purple

Edited by Diego the Dog

I must say seeing you won both ground attacks yesterday almost made me fall off my chair. :awesome:

With the odds you are fighting, I have been impressed with your military prowess as well.

LOL, I was shocked too - I remember I max deployed and went for you as you still had a bunch deployed from the day before giving me about 35% odds on the first attack.

This is by far my best GA about 2 hours ago, 5% odds against CrossOfMight (we're having a bit of a competition in BAPS to see who can get the worst odds victory) I was attacking with 5,018 soldiers (0 tanks) against his 39,500 :P

Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome: Defeat

moldonn Casualties: 1,812 soldiers

0 tanks

Cross Casualties: 6,342 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers fought bravely and killed many enemy soldiers but were forced to retreat and were ultimately defeated in battle. In your defeat your forces were still able to capture 48.466 miles of land from Cross. They also destroyed 12.924 infrastructure within Cross. They also stole 3.231 technology from Cross. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $1,000,000.00. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Cross

LOL, I was shocked too - I remember I max deployed and went for you as you still had a bunch deployed from the day before giving me about 35% odds on the first attack.

This is by far my best GA about 2 hours ago, 5% odds against CrossOfMight (we're having a bit of a competition in BAPS to see who can get the worst odds victory) I was attacking with 5,018 soldiers (0 tanks) against his 39,500 :P

From my experience with the war engine gaining the spoils and leaving money is quite often what happens when attacking against insurmountable odds. I have used that tactic for several years. Now I am on the opposite end though, lol.

From my experience with the war engine gaining the spoils and leaving money is quite often what happens when attacking against insurmountable odds. I have used that tactic for several years. Now I am on the opposite end though, lol.

Aye I'll happily pay $1m for 35 infra dmg....at a cost of 10-15m odd.

Edited by Nobody Expects

Thanks BAPS for my first real fight since GW3 ^_^

Glad to be of service :D

o/ Yourself, Crispy99 and Steve Buscemi from TOP - the unflagging coordinated attacks are truly impressive - its great to see opponents putting some effort in :D

o/ Caesar di Cesare of LoSS and his super-charged SDI - what can I say ? 15:1 nuke hit ratio :blink: That's just wrong......

o/ mykep of Nemesis

Lots of respect guys.

Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome: Defeat

moldonn Casualties: 1,812 soldiers

0 tanks

Cross Casualties: 6,342 soldiers

0 tanks

Battle Details: Your soldiers fought bravely and killed many enemy soldiers but were forced to retreat and were ultimately defeated in battle. In your defeat your forces were still able to capture 48.466 miles of land from Cross. They also destroyed 12.924 infrastructure within Cross. They also stole 3.231 technology from Cross. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $1,000,000.00. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Cross

Now that's the kind of defeat I could live with . . . :)

But then, there's the nukes :(

BAPS )):

Taught Wolfie everything he knows about war... sorta, um, maybe - or vice-versa.

:P

Shush you! Or I'll have to put you back on "my list"... :P

I respect you guys LOT!

You are badass fighters!

Especially Irish Wolf, I respect you lot!

Hope we can be allies someday!

He might take the title as my most active adversary from Vteth of Verlad in GWII, but second place is already in.

Atari Jaguar o/

Oh hai!!!!! :P

I haven't had this much fun in the game in a long while... much respect to you guys, you sure know how to run a tight co-ordinated attack. Where's L33chembourg, I have a serious bone to pick about their SDI!! )):

o/ TOP! And I think all of us over at BAPS look forward to nuking errr... I mean, meeting more of your fine alliance as we slide down the rankings. :D

BAPS and NEW are my favorite alliances on the other side together with IRON.

Nation based alliances are hardcore fighters :D

i agree...

that's why i am glad we don't fight Fok!

200++ wild dutch with 2k nukes on their hand..can't imagine what will happen :P

It's a shame many of your allies have forsaken you.

On the contrary we are happy some of our allies have agreed peace after taking a pounding. They did nothing wrong.

5 is not good enough.

We will help you out Alter :P

Thanks, shame you three cant hit me again. Too scared I guess :P Seriously, its been a blast.

*Greatest pun ever.

446_1205085584.gif

Edited by Alterego

Oh hai!!!!! :P

I haven't had this much fun in the game in a long while... much respect to you guys, you sure know how to run a tight co-ordinated attack. Where's L33chembourg, I have a serious bone to pick about their SDI!! )):

o/ TOP! And I think all of us over at BAPS look forward to nuking errr... I mean, meeting more of your fine alliance as we slide down the rankings. :D

Hiiii

How is L33chembourg? Haven't heard from him for a few days and maybe you know something.

btw you're now the best opponent I have ever fought which is nice. Also people who only got pansy 2-4 day wars are slightly envious of those who got BAPS targets.

Edited by alpreb

btw you're now the best opponent I have ever fought which is nice. Also people who only got pansy 2-4 day wars are slightly envious of those who got BAPS targets.

Yep, although fighting against someone as formidable as Golddust makes me wonder just how lucky I am to have multiple BAPs wars. :D

Edited by crazy canuck