BAPS!!!

Chalaskan

You have been an adversary that has stuck to your word, and treaties. Went nuke to cause the most damage in light of the fact you would be at the worst receiving end.

You guys are hardcore, and I would love to have you in the future as an ally, even though we fight against each other today.

True to your word and true to your allies.

I respect that.

No matter what I think of BAPS' choice of allies these days, I respect them greatly.

TDSM8 and I walked into hell for those guys and we did it with a smile on our face because we knew that in an instant they'd have done the same. We fought side by side and took a beating (some of us in TDSM8 lost more than others :lol: thanks mhawk and Slayer ;) ). When it came time for us to surrender and we had to leave them fighting on the battlefield it was with a heavy heart but they bore us no ill will for they understood our actions. They were truly good friends and I miss the ties that faded with time.

You are good cats. o7

Sure is getting homolust is here.

Rawr! :P

So i was doing well in the war fighting 2 guys from other KARMA alliances and things were pretty even... then i got jumped by 3 TOP guys... needless to say TOP are not someone i ever wanna meet on the battlefield again :P You guys fight hard! Congrats :)

I have to say, fighting BAPS have been an honour and a lot of fun.

I have gained massive amounts of respect for you guys, and I am glad that I now can call some of you my friends

o/ BAPS

Oh Hai Spider!

It sure has been a lot of fun.

o/ Good spirited banter across the trenches

PS: Though being down to one nuke per day is a tad depressing <_<

I respect you guys LOT!

You are badass fighters!

Especially Irish Wolf, I respect you lot!

Hope we can be allies someday!

He might take the title as my most active adversary from Vteth of Verlad in GWII, but second place is already in.

Atari Jaguar o/

Thank you Chalaskan. Some good words there that mean a lot to us. You have been a very formidable opponent and I certainly don't want to have to face TOP again in the future, well not until I get a WRC of course!

I must say seeing you won both ground attacks yesterday almost made me fall off my chair. :awesome:

With the odds you are fighting, I have been impressed with your military prowess as well.

o/ unclebryan

o/ floridamcmarion1

o/ Moogle

Good lads one and all, the lucky 8 ball will once again decide the destination of my nukes in the morn.

N.E.

PS. It does wonders for my casualties when ye all do your own thing, no sneaky co-ordinating, I am only 80k ahead of Alterego.

PS. It does wonders for my casualties when ye all do your own thing, no sneaky co-ordinating, I am only 80k ahead of Alterego.

cozmo, Khyber & aaannndddyyy will never allow me to finish second :P

Much love to TOP and the guys I'm fighting, best fun Ive had in ages with a great group of guys. o/ TOP

* shout out to Nemesis and LoSS too. I think I underestimated LoSS. :rolleyes:

cozmo, Khyber & aaannndddyyy will never allow me to finish second :P

Much love to TOP and the guys I'm fighting, best fun Ive had in ages with a great group of guys. o/ TOP

* shout out to Nemesis and LoSS too. I think I underestimated LoSS. :rolleyes:

You could have at least mentioned my name. :P