Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

When did this thread become more about Sky and less about ordinary men fighting giants? Sadly I'm in nuclear anarchy and BAPS has me for another 3 nights, so you ordianry men play nice with the other platypuses.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your order is wrong...... Thanks for trying though. :)

I really hope that you aren't suggesting that Sky recruited me to TOP. I talked to her about my leaving Valhalla before she ever decided to leave. And I talked to CJ, Akasha, and LP about my reasons for leaving. So that leaves AcheronX and mala. AcheronX was the same day as Sky, and everyone knows they are OOC friends. And to suggest that mala left because of Sky is also ridiculous and shows that you never really knew mala, someone who worked very hard for Valhalla.

I honestly can't believe Valhalla would try to defame ex-members like this.

---------------------

Back on topic though, OMFG I apologize that this nonsense is going on in your thread.

All I know is OMFG are great people and I know you'll give our members a rough ride (which they like btw :P )

Sounds intriguing to find out what those are, but not enough to actually do it.

We will give you guys white peace if Dr. Dan and/or Crymson make a video of them lip synching Lady Gaga's Poker Face. If dance moves are included, we might send you guys a fruit basket for reparations :P

Good Luck to OMFG ;)

@Bob- Blame Ajax for all your members deserting to TOP, he started the whole thing, that traitor! :P

Also you guys should be complaining to ML that retardedfatkid got some his friends into that alliance just like what Sky did am I right?

Keshav you know RFK left long ago not even the same in comparision.

o/ OMFG you guys are awsome take it too the purple haters. purple > orange :P

Shout out to KillJoy :D

Thanks for the nuke. Infra can be such a burden sometimes...

OMFG is a class act. Fighting you guys is truly an honor.

Hey, just trying to help out and keep you in range so we can redeclare for round 2! So much fun, why not do it twice?! I have come to find out several TOP members have NEVER eaten a nuke!! OMFG has responded to resolve this and we are currently filling orders in a first come, first served fashion :P

Apr 30 19:34:48 <necAnt> good, so i may eat my first nuke in nearly 3 years cn :?

Apr 30 19:37:04 <KillJoy[OMFG]> nec you havent eaten a nuke?

Apr 30 19:37:17 <KillJoy[OMFG]> jeez...thats just not right...

Apr 30 19:37:30 <necAnt> indeed

Apr 30 19:37:34 <necAnt> ^^

Apr 30 19:38:07 <necAnt> i´m an "virgin" in nuke eating :P

apprvd.gif

Engaging in some ultraviolence with ClockworkOrange.

He is a goopy baboochka )):

This guy continues to elude anarchy, sometimes by the slimmest of margins (I had 94% twice?)

Something special must be within him :D

I look forward to munching on some nuclear waste meat soon :)

We will give you guys white peace if Dr. Dan and/or Crymson make a video of them lip synching Lady Gaga's Poker Face. If dance moves are included, we might send you guys a fruit basket for reparations :P
If you want to torture yourselves that much, we can do that for free.

This guy continues to elude anarchy, sometimes by the slimmest of margins (I had 94% twice?)

Something special must be within him :D

I'm not sure how its happening myself, wasn't on at all last night defend myself, my droogs serve me well. Hopefully Ponken can help you out :P

I look forward to munching on some nuclear waste meat soon :)

Ask and you shall receive :) Bout time I got to loose these things. Presuming epik leaves me some anyway.. filty old soomka.

The less said about gonads' signature the better, it concerns me. You have to examine it closely to work out what it is, then you feel dirty for staring at whatever it is..

Edited by ClockworkOrange

TOP those are very acceptable terms. And ppl said Karma terms were bestest or something. )):

I'm not sure how its happening myself, wasn't on at all last night defend myself, my droogs serve me well. Hopefully Ponken can help you out :P

Your guys just keep defying the odds...

I'm mainly here so that we can look professional and have a stagger on you, though you dont strike me as a person that run to peacemode.

Your guys just keep defying the odds...

I'm mainly here so that we can look professional and have a stagger on you, though you dont strike me as a person that run to peacemode.

He just came out of it :lol:

Prolly is, I've known you for what now? Nearly 2 years, never before saw you go hippy on me :P

Although it's about time you join the coolboys, clock... Anarchy is the new democracy, everyone's got it as government^^