Peace for NADC and Zenith

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fought RAD and PC (and Argent I so I hear :P). It's been the most fun I've had in some time, and all parties remained very courteous throughout. I wish you luck as you continue along your paths. (Special props to Silverion who is the best fighter I've encountered on the battlefield.)

NADC, you're a great ally, and I'm proud to say that Zenith is allied to all of you.

TPF - sorry we couldn't stay at the party longer, good luck and we'll see you on the other side.

I have gained alot of respect for Zenith during this war. But i do not believe white peace should have been given so early.

Seems to me that Zenith declared on PC, not Karma. So why Karma is deciding terms is quite puzzling. And why is Karma's name is first on that list of alliances, when Karma isn't an alliance, is it?

Alas, having to speculate on things that should be more transparent is so tedious ...

"Any member who left during the time of war will be free to go where they please once the conflict is over, as long as it is not an alliance that is at war with Karma"

NADC and Zenith, was "Karma" ever defined for you? Kinda seems as if Karma can be anything it needs to be, as I haven't seen it defined anywhere.

Edited by b3x

Thanks for the help guys. o/

Y'all did what you could, it is much appreciated.

Ditto from me DK (Zenith) and NADC. You came to our defense DK and NADC to yours.. nothing but respect for you guys this go around :wub:

And I'm deeply sorry that we could not do more. But in many ways, events conspired in a way that we were already deeply wounded before we even started. Good luck to our brothers in TPF.

Don't be a sore winner, Gen Lee. We did what we could, unfortunately it wasn't enough. At the end of the day, we had to do what would mean there was still an alliance in the future.

And that help was more than appreciated, again DK. Best of luck rebuilding fast. Hope to see you on the other side some day :)

oo/ Zenith

oo/ NADC