Peace for NADC and Zenith

Karma is a coalition of alliances that are bound to each other via mutual defense treaties. Just because there are lots of small treaties instead of one large treaty doesn't mean the coalition can't decide to work together. Archon and "Karma at large" have the right to speak for the entire coalition because all the governments of the coalition alliances have agreed to that. And alliance governments have the right to speak for all the nations within any given alliance because those are the terms you agree to when you join an alliance.

Now, did you have some rhetorical point everyone is missing, or can we all move on now that the basics of robertopolitics have been explained to you.

Its the same question ... that everyone seems to be avoiding. Who are they? Which alliances are part of this coalition? Which alliances are bound by the edicts set forth by Karma?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same question ... that everyone seems to be avoiding. Who are they? Which alliances are part of this coalition? Which alliances are bound by the edicts set forth by Karma?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

That's a good list.

But basically Karma are the people who are fighting Continuum, One Vision, and the alliances that have come to the defense of the One Vision/Q alliances. You see, we do meet together.

It's like if I asked is "who was ~ or Aegis?

Edited by Nausea

Why don't you ask your leader.

Wouldn't that be easiest?

Yeah, I don't get the questions being asked here when he's in a Karma alliance and PC's leadership have no issue with Archon being in announcements.

Edited by Nausea

I'm not going to list them all. Here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma

Read that. That'll be the answer to all of your questions.

so that's the answer? All those nations, every single one, is authorizing and supporting the karma edicts?

I never said I had some issue with who was delivering the message, I am only interested in who is behind them, and bound to them.

Edited by b3x

so that's the answer? All those nations, every single one, is authorizing and supporting the karma edicts?

Yes and no. This is kind of like saying if the situation was reversed, would every Hegemony alliance support the terms of the fronts involved?

Peace terms are agreed upon by both sides who fought against each other, which constitute larger war coalitions. However, the alliances actually involved in the war dictate terms. We, as a coalition support them morally, but we get no say in who gets what except for the people fighting the war. It's sorta none of our business.

Edited by Ghostlin

Why don't you ask your leader.

Wouldn't that be easiest?

Yeah, I don't get the questions being asked here when he's in a Karma alliance and PC's leadership have no issue with Archon being in announcements.

Please, stop using logic.

Sounds like angry ramblings from someone that lost a little infra.

His argument is flawed though because Archon did not start this war. This war started by chaining treaties after NPO attacked OV.

Edited by neneko

Sounds like angry ramblings from someone that lost a little infra.

His argument is flawed though because Archon did not start this war. This war started by chaining treaties after NPO attacked OV.

angry ramblings? you want angry ramblings? I asked some pretty straightforward questions because there is a lot of disapproval in private rooms regarding the way this crap is being conducted and who is making these f*cking decisions. Handing out white peace to everyone is bullsh*t. straight up bullsh*t. It has been thus far pretty unclear about who is making the decisions and who is bound to them, and what exactly the direction is that this is going.

Not to mention, the perspectives and histories of the people making up these terms and other nonsense is critical to forming an opinion about what/whos agendas are being advanced. Certain people not criticizing this little venture leads me to believe they are backing it, and those people are/were part of the problem. To be perfectly honest ... sacrificing my pixels to advance Sponge and LOLdavi's agenda will provoke a merciless onslaught of whining, never before seen on planet bob. I have been their meatshield before, like many others, and it is my wish to not do it again. If i just got sold down the river, then i need to take that issue up with those that sold me.

AND I dont wanna hear that i am whining about infr lost from a 950+ day old nation, with 230k casualties, who is currently fighting one war. Stick that bullsh*t right back where it came from. This has nothing to do with my infra and tech lost, and everything to do with why this is going the way it is. With all due respect, of course.

EDIT: Where did I say that Archon started this war?

Edited by b3x

angry ramblings? you want angry ramblings? I asked some pretty straightforward questions because there is a lot of disapproval in private rooms regarding the way this crap is being conducted and who is making these f*cking decisions. Handing out white peace to everyone is bullsh*t. straight up bullsh*t. It has been thus far pretty unclear about who is making the decisions and who is bound to them, and what exactly the direction is that this is going.

Not to mention, the perspectives and histories of the people making up these terms and other nonsense is critical to forming an opinion about what/whos agendas are being advanced. Certain people not criticizing this little venture leads me to believe they are backing it, and those people are/were part of the problem. To be perfectly honest ... sacrificing my pixels to advance Sponge and LOLdavi's agenda will provoke a merciless onslaught of whining, never before seen on planet bob. I have been their meatshield before, like many others, and it is my wish to not do it again. If i just got sold down the river, then i need to take that issue up with those that sold me.

AND I dont wanna hear that i am whining about infr lost from a 950+ day old nation, with 230k casualties, who is currently fighting one war. Stick that bullsh*t right back where it came from. This has nothing to do with my infra and tech lost, and everything to do with why this is going the way it is. With all due respect, of course.

You're a loser. And you'll get warned for cussing. (Yes, the * doesn't cover it.)

I think fighting a war for nothing is pretty pointless. White peace is fine, but at the end of the day, good PR isn't going to protect you from people who are superior than this "karma koalition" at planning, but they're also a tighter knit group.

White peace is fine for PR, but it's not going to do a damn thing for you in 4 months time when they've regrouped because the reps they'd normally have had to pay (though not as extreme) went straight back into rebuilding and bulking up for war.

It is actually quite interesting. Cybernations wiki says:

Karma is the unofficial coalition of alliances involved in the Karma War with the New Pacific Order and her allies, known as the Hegemony

How can an unofficial coalition set peace terms for official peace treaties? Perhaps alliances in karma should actually create a formal coalition.

You know this isnt half bad, I have no problem with the terms given to the alliances in this thread but thats my opinion. This guy has a legit position here in terms of direction, decision making etc. I dont think this is/was a sacrafice for a few individuals I think there were a lot of old grudges brought to the fore in this war. Lots of hatchets are being buried....

So ya man you got a legit point IMHO but isnt that a question for your alliance leaders? From what I can tell there names are on the terms here and im pretty confident from my limited time and expirence here on planet bob no one bent thier arm behind thier back and forced them to sign with the other hand.

You're a loser. And you'll get warned for cussing. (Yes, the * doesn't cover it.)

Oddly enough, calling me a loser will get you warned also. Touche monsieur Pu55ycat.

Edited by b3x

From OP:

Signed for Karma,

LiquidMercury, Death Incarnate, Wrath of Karma

Archon, Karma Incarnate, Voice of Karma

Who gave LiquidMercury and Archon the power to negotiate surrenders? Did the alliances in Karma vote? Was there any kind of democratic proccess? Did they proclaim themselves leaders? Where do the alliances of Karma meet? Do they have a charter? Are they bound by treaties? Do these treaties explicitly authorize the existence of Karma?

From OP:

Who gave LiquidMercury and Archon the power to negotiate surrenders? Did the alliances in Karma vote? Was there any kind of democratic proccess? Did they proclaim themselves leaders? Where do the alliances of Karma meet? Do they have a charter? Are they bound by treaties? Do these treaties explicitly authorize the existence of Karma?

easy now ... that is an awful lot of questions that the people behind the curtain don't want answered. please see my exchange with Sponge earlier to see how he avoids nailing down any details.

easy now ... that is an awful lot of questions that the people behind the curtain don't want answered. please see my exchange with Sponge earlier to see how he avoids nailing down any details.

Oh no! You guys have caught on too our massive conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Oh no! You guys have caught on too our massive conspiracy. :rolleyes:

We're not looking for conspiracies. We're looking for answeres. Mind providing some? Refer to my previous post for a starting point.

Edited by kulomascovia

Who said they negotiated?

You'll see my name on the list of signatures. I was there. The negotiating was done almost completely by the alliances actually involved in the conflict.

Again...if you have questions. GO ASK YOUR LEADERSHIP. If members of NADC are unhappy with the white peace, feel free to talk to RAD and I'm sure between RAD and Argent, amongst others, we can work up some punishing terms, althought that's not really my style.

If members of Poison Clan are unhappy, talk to Twisted and Chinatownbus. Seriously.

You'll see my name on the list of signatures. I was there. The negotiating was done almost completely by the alliances actually involved in the conflict.

Again...if you have questions. GO ASK YOUR LEADERSHIP. If members of NADC are unhappy with the white peace, feel free to talk to RAD and I'm sure between RAD and Argent, amongst others, we can work up some punishing terms, althought that's not really my style.

If members of Poison Clan are unhappy, talk to Twisted and Chinatownbus. Seriously.

I don't like how there seems to be defacto leaders of this coalition that, doesn't even officially exist, and who seem to be exerting either their will or at the very least, some sort of subtle pressure on other alliances in the conflict.

I knew this would happen though, which is why I got my spaceship and I'm gonna be hittin' space again soon.

No one is unhappy. I'm just wondering why the names of supposed Karma representatives are in the peace terms if they were not present during the negotiations.

Who said they weren't present? I simply said the alliances at war directly with NADC and Zenith were the ones that did the negotiating.

Were all the leaders that signed for NADC present? How about all the leaders from Zenith?

As a person that was there, I can state unequivocally, that all the people listed were not present, and yet their sigs appear. Why are their names on the document if they weren't present?

If you wanted to know the how's and why's of Karma, I guess you should have fought for Karma.