Get your warslots here!!!

Slayer99

I know I've made a lot of enemies on my time on Planet Bob...so come and get me. I'm done after this war...I just don't have the time anymore...my son's baseball season has been keeping me busy and will continue to do year-round as he has off-season training now that he's in high school. He's hitting .600 and his fastball is up to 78...as a freshman (got a great 12-6 curve and circle change to go with it). More importantly, I need to make sure he keeps his grades up...that's an even bigger task....farking teenagers!

I only really hung around for the big war...and before my nation is gone I'll have a final post...so you're not quite rid of me yet.

It's been a good ride...do your worst!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Slayer, the good times never cease.

EDIT: in a more detailed note: do you have any intentions of returning to CN at a later date? Or is that still up in the air?

Edited by Niff

I don't remember having any reason to attack you, so I'll pass on that, but I will give you some advice. Don't let your son throw the hook too much. He's too young and if he falls in love with it his fastball will suffer. I can only guess how proud of him you must be. :)

good luck with real life...

I don't remember having any reason to attack you, so I'll pass on that, but I will give you some advice. Don't let your son throw the hook too much. He's too young and if he falls in love with it his fastball will suffer. I can only guess how proud of him you must be. :)

good luck with real life...

He knows better because he's playing for the long-term...he doesn't want to wreck his elbow. He limits it to 3 or 4 an inning. With his fastball and a change that drop down and in on the hands of a right-handed batter...it's effective enough. It's usually his 2-strike pitch.

This wont take long, I'm betting 3kk that his slots are filled before update, any takers?

Disclaimer if you or your alliance is currently involved in the conflict I wont send payment till your conflict is over.

I'm hoping that people that really hate me IC get the chance to hit me.

See ya later slayer, I'll miss you, and I cant thank you enough for your friendship over the past few years, you've been there for me when I needed someone's help, or just someone to talk to, and even though many people hate you for some of your actions, I doubt any of them know you as well as I do.

:ph34r:

Awwwww Slayer. It's a fact I'm going to miss you. It's been fun though. I went through college on a baseball scholarship so hopefully your son can get a free ride as well, if he doesn't go pro. Whatever you do, make him do college; you never know when an injury is going to end it.

Hope you're going out in glowing glory!

Be well, my friend. And I hope they have In N Out Burgers where you leave; don't forget to use the back door.

Best of luck to you and your son in real life, Slayer. It sounds like your son has quite a lot of scholarship money and opportunity ahead of him and I don't blame you in the slightest for giving up CN, permanent or not, to give him the best chances! Good luck Slayer!