France Marches to War

Zikawe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything insulting there. Just another silly excuse for warmongering. Shame on you.

hey dont be a jerk. thats what got you into a mess in the first place.

dont see you, must be too small? not offensive!?

hey dont be a jerk. thats what got you into a mess in the first place.

dont see you, must be too small? not offensive!?

I have no idea what you are talking about. What mess? Im not small, i just have small bones x.x . And yes i am not offensive.

Hey, don't be a jerk. Thats what got you into a mess in the first place.

Don't see you, must be too small? Not offensive!?

Fixed post for you.

And he's right mcboy... it was prob. a joke and you guys are sensitive. Or this is an excuse to get the first war in TE :P

Either way, it begins :ph34r:

Edited by Jason Salovsky

Fixed post for you.

And he's right mcboy... it was prob. a joke and you guys are sensitive. Or this is an excuse to get the first war in TE :P

Either way, it begins :ph34r:

lol we are sensitive and i really dont care what you say! the point of this topic is that FRANCE is at war with OON. done, closed.

Maybe we'll just DoW you as well. Then it's 2 on 1.

Sensitive, really? It's a game. Grow some balls and play it right.

We wanted a war, someone gave us a reason to war, how are we not playing it right?

Should we just have DoW'd without any reason at all? Would that have been better. And I really do wonder. Please enlighten me on how to play this game right.

Thanks.

Maybe we'll just DoW you as well. Then it's 2 on 1.

Sensitive, really? It's a game. Grow some balls and play it right.

uh actually 2 on 2 if you DoW us.

NOIR is with us.

We wanted a war, someone gave us a reason to war, how are we not playing it right?

Should we just have DoW'd without any reason at all? Would that have been better. And I really do wonder. Please enlighten me on how to play this game right.

Thanks.

word... ha! Jason... suck it! lol jk

Edited by mcboy

Thanks.

Lol... I'm just saying that him saying you're sensitive is funny. It's a game, don't take jokes so seriously.

And maybe a lack of reason would be nice *shrugs*.

I'd love to! Subscribe to my newsletter, you might learn a thing or two.

Edited by Jason Salovsky

Thanks.

Yea it would. As you have said before. Its TE, its war game. Having balls and admitting you want war is more honorable than trying to manufacture some silly casus belli.

P.S mcboy i was just joking with that quote thingy.

Lol... I'm just saying that him saying you're sensitive is funny. It's a game, don't take jokes so seriously.

CG, permission to kill JasonS? cuz... HE MEAN TO US AND FRANCE!!!

Where do I signup? I would love to learn from someone who clearly has more experience then me. ^_^

And to be clear, your complaining that are reason was weak, and then saying we would be better off using no reason at all? Come now, make up your mind.

Yea it would. As you have said before. Its TE, its war game. Having balls and admitting you want war is more honorable than trying to manufacture some silly casus belli.

P.S mcboy i was just joking with that quote thingy.

We never claimed it was a godly CB, nor do we pretend it is. I admit we wanted war, and they gave us some justification to do so, so we utilized it. See, straight forward and simple, now whats the problem?

We never claimed it was a godly CB, nor do we pretend it is. I admit we wanted war, and they gave us some justification to do so, so we utilized it. See, straight forward and simple, now whats the problem?

i really dont know...

Where do I signup? I would love to learn from someone who clearly has more experience then me. ^_^

And to be clear, your complaining that are reason was weak, and then saying we would be better off using no reason at all? Come now, make up your mind.

I'll PM you a link... and isn't learing from someone obviously wiser than you nice?

I said MAYBE it would be better, since this is TE after all, but your reason as is, sucks.

mcboy- Permission granted. Prepare to die. (I totally stole that last bit from The Princess Bride, OMG!)

There! Epic post here!

All I was getting at really...

Excuse me while I draft up a DoW on (checks thread, for the name is forgettable) ah, France.

Edited by Jason Salovsky

I'll PM you a link... and isn't learing from someone obviously wiser than you nice?

I said MAYBE it would be better, since this is TE after all, but your reason as is, sucks.

mcboy- Permission granted. Prepare to die. (I totally stole that last bit from The Princess Bride, OMG!)

WTF!?

no it wouldn't be nice cuz if that one that was wiser than CG must have a seriously big death wish cuz CG will kill ya with his brains (knowledge for those that are stupid A.K.A. JasonS) and war power.

whats going on here, do i need to get involved?!

yes you do. kill the n00b Jasons in TE war baby! w00t! feal the thunder a pounding on your stupid pathetic nation!

There! Epic post here!

All I was getting at really...

Excuse me while I draft up a DoW on (checks thread, for the name is forgettable) ah, France.

Your so funny, but apparently not to intelligent. Ahh well. Maybe we can help you remember our name sometime? ^_^

Holy crap mcboy... leave already.

When you can't tell a sarcastic slam/ joke in CN, it's time to leave.

Said the guy debating a CB in TE.

Edited by Zikawe

Holy crap mcboy... leave already.

When you can't tell a sarcastic slam/ joke in CN, it's time to leave.

uh that last post was just a joke.. dont be mean!

Your so funny, but apparently not to intelligent. Ahh well. Maybe we can help you remember our name sometime? ^_^

Said the guy debating a CB in TE.

Lmao... touche. But only if you subscribe to my newsletter :awesome:

And mcboy- you're a retard.

Edited by Jason Salovsky