Soldier Annoucement

You're in DE, you didn't really improve. Besides you ruined it with your "Nazi Crusades" I'm confident you'll manage to pull of another stunt like you did in Soldier.

Well, I guess you're right. An alliance that has lost most of it's Gov't, surrendered to the losing side of the war and is full of its own undeserved arrogance is better than the Dark Evolution.

Golly gee, was I ever wrong to leave.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess you're right. An alliance that has lost most of it's Gov't, surrendered to the losing side of the war and is full of its own undeserved arrogance is better than the Dark Evolution.

Golly gee, was I ever wrong to leave.

Just to clarify they are surrendering the winning side of the war, they are surrendering to the forces of Karma. Please check your facts before commenting on things you have zero knowledge of.

Oh, I forgot. You're Hegemony.

Even more of a fail. Fight till the end. I thought you were Soldiers. 0.0

Extraduty is a member of Internet Superheroes, an alliance which fought Soldier on the field of battle. He is seeking to correct your facts and your attitude considering that neither demonstrates first-hand knowledge of the situation. Your attitude is poor, sir, as are your remarks which are clearly intended to do nothing but issue a proverbial kick to an alliance while they are down. I'm sure, were situations reversed, you would not appreciate the same being done to you.

Extraduty is a member of Internet Superheroes, an alliance which fought Soldier on the field of battle. He is seeking to correct your facts and your attitude considering that neither demonstrates first-hand knowledge of the situation. Your attitude is poor, sir, as are your remarks which are clearly intended to do nothing but issue a proverbial kick to an alliance while they are down. I'm sure, were situations reversed, you would not appreciate the same being done to you.

Well Said, and yes that was the point I was trying to get across. Soldier fought a great fight and it was their time to leave this war.

o/ Soldier