Soldier Annoucement

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I don't know all the FA stuff that went on, but I'm sure you have better reasons for leaving than TPF not being able to send you aid while fighting....I think we're on our 16th front now...

Anyway, best of luck in the future. Hopefully you can work your internal affairs out in private, unlike IRAN.

And again Slevin, who the hell are you??

I'm the god of all gods, i bring the drama, the pain, and the suffering. Without me, this thread is nothing, just like you. That good enough for ya?

Edit: Also Take the TPF thing off your damn profile, you don't deserve such a thing,

Edited by Slevin

Dodger and Nada are hereby removed from their positions as Chancellors.

I gave no authorization to post this and since my sig is most definitely absent from this I call shens and !@#$%^&* on the whole thing.

CTB and or anyone in TFO should query me on IRC at their next earliest convenience.

I gave no authorization to post this and since my sig is most definitely absent from this I call shens and !@#$%^&* on the whole thing.

CTB and or anyone in TFO should query me on IRC at their next earliest convenience.

oh wow. pwnt.

maybe you got coup'd?

WTF, this !@#$ again? Why can't you government folks talk to each other before making big decisions?

WTF, this !@#$ again? Why can't you government folks talk to each other before making big decisions?

Were there discussions pertaining to this stuff?

Yes, there were. However, nobody gave either of these two permission to post this. As far as I am concerned the issue is still pending though this will probably be the ultimate outcome.

Still....

NO ONE GOES OVER MY HEAD. It's too big.

TSI, Terra Prime, and 64 Digits still remain in OPP, and from what I know, we do not intend to go anywhere. I know I would rather have 0 zero infra and be in OPP, then a lot of infra and not.

Ask, and you shall receive.

Well...I don't know all the FA stuff that went on, but I'm sure you have better reasons for leaving than TPF not being able to send you aid while fighting....I think we're on our 16th front now...

You are fighting Avalanche, Poison Clan, Mushroom Kingdom, and NSO, two of which you started yourselves. We're fighting TPF, Valhalla and Avalon. Our protectorates need aid or manpower? They'll get it.

Oh God, not this again.

Upon further review......

The peace between TFO, Internet Superheros, and White Tree will stick and we'll be done on that front. This wasn't the way this was supposed to go down but there is no use complicating the matter.

Soldier at this time is still engaged with CCC. I have been trying to contact them over the last few days to no avail. Which was another reason this thread was supposed to wait. It's always preferable to peace out all at once.

Upon further review......

The peace between TFO, Internet Superheros, and White Tree will stick and we'll be done on that front. This wasn't the way this was supposed to go down but there is no use complicating the matter.

Soldier at this time is still engaged with CCC. I have been trying to contact them over the last few days to no avail. Which was another reason this thread was supposed to wait. It's always preferable to peace out all at once.

Not exactly how it was planned but. Internet Superheroes accept the terms in the OPP.

Internet Superheroes

/s/

Extraduty, Master of Army Intelligence and Murder

King Xander, Lord of Lolitics

Sakura, Lord of Nightmares

Lol, I was Gov't in Soldier not too long ago. Guess it was I good thing I hopped off the failboat before it sank.

Your probably right on this KG, but every boat is doomed to fail, if things arn't done to repair it, which is something I hope soldier acomplishes in the comming months, best of luck in DE.

Lol, I was Gov't in Soldier not too long ago. Guess it was I good thing I hopped off the failboat before it sank.

You're in DE, you didn't really improve. Besides you ruined it with your "Nazi Crusades" I'm confident you'll manage to pull of another stunt like you did in Soldier.

Edited by The AUT